Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would like to pay thanks to Mark and Fushigi R.E.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to pay thanks to Mark and Fushigi R.E.S.

I just wanted to take some personal time to thank Mark and all of his employees for the great service he has provided us. He has left a mark on this website with his dedication and services to our beloved vehicle. It is sad to see him depart from us, but I at least would like to wish you the best of luck in your future Mark. Please stay in touch with the community, because you have touched many of us. You will always be a part of CB7 Tuner.

Best of Luck,
    Burleigh

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

:cheers to mark and Fushigi: I hope you stay around and continue to help the members of this community as you have done in the past
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Its sad to see you go i personally dont have any linkage with you but i have seen the emotions set out by others and i built my knowlege of you on that and all i can say is your a good man and a good person living the American dream i hope everything you have done to this site holds true and you stay apart of this community...bust of luck on your future plans..

Best wishes,
      Scott

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
      nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
      nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
      nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
      nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Im sad to see you go, the partener ship with cb7tuner was truly awsome. Tear Tear...

Comment

Thank you sooo much guys!! It is a real pleasant sight to see the support you guys are giving me. This is why I love this place!!! It tore my hear into pieces when I came to my final decision, but it makes me feel better to see the love comming from the board that has done so much for me. Don't think this is the last you will see of me. I will still be around!! Thanks again guys!!! You are all the greatest!!!

Comment

we are always here...this is more than a board Mark, you know that...

BTW love the sig! my fav movie of all time "and totally redeem yourself!"

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Dang, didn't believe it when I heard it. Thanks for all your help in the past Mark, I appreciate it. Wish you the best in your future, take care bud.
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Wait wtf. What did I miss?! I like to stay in the news even though I don't have my cb7 anymore.

Offtopic: My truck broke down on me, so it's on to a Scion xB

Comment

^^ The Hardbody? You serious? How?
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Took a 70 mile trip to a state park. A/C compressor blew fluid into the truck, and a belt snapped.

Comment

Can we get a little insight on whats happening Mark? I think we're a bit confused on what in the world is going on. Is it just a change of ownership? Are you leaving cb7?

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Yeah....There have been several personal events in my life that have been slowly building to the point where I could no longer operate my business. It was a hard decision but one that I have been pondering for a while now. I finally came to the conclusion the middle part of last week that it would be better for me to close down now with a possible return in the future, rather than overwhelming myself and having a nervous breakdown. I am still a proud CB7 owner, and I will still frequent the board. There is always the possiblity of me re-opening in the future and continue CB7 parts production, however now was not the time for me. On a side note: If anyone would like to start their own short shifter service, I would be glad to give you insight into how they were fabricated. Just becasue my business is done, doesn't mean the CB7 parts should die with it. Anyway, thanks again everybody!! I know this came out of left field, but it has been in my mind for a while now. Thanks again!!! I love you all (not *** )

Comment

yea whats going on with all the parts??

Comment

we wish you the absolute best mark, work out that personal stuff and get back to us. We can wait. Does this mean i lose my job?

Comment

wow mark, I'm so sorry that you had to close your buisness. I truly wish you the best, and hope you can come back into the game in the future.
                              Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Working...
                              X