Rip 9/11/2005...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip 9/11/2005...

well i got t-boned by an asshole driving a 2004 explorer xlt... i was making a left turn and he was passing people, and he never saw me and ran into my drivers side going 80mph. he had a suspended license and he had his entire family in the car. THANK GOD that he hit my wheel well and not my door. i suffered severe whiplash in all of my neck, i got a concussion, lost conscience for about 20-45 seconds, and have contusions in every muscle on my left leg. and thats the serious stuff. i feel like someone took a baseball bat to my sides and chest. i was evacuated to the hospital by helicopter... without a doubt the worst experience of my life... anyways these are some pictures i snapped today, i couldn't take many because i can barely walk. i should have some more of the explorer and the back side of my car soon... a lot of my friends say that i should sue him, what do you guys think??

damn man im sorry to hear that hope you get better oh btw sue his ass

Comment

damn man. i'm very sorry to hear that.. i got injured in my first wreck (my fault) so i know how you feel. best wishes and i hope you are better soon..
      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

holy shit. I hope you dont have too many problems. If you pinch a nerve you could be screwed for awhile. My friend got hit from behind and pinched one in hois spine. Now when ever he laughs his legs spasim and cause major pain. I would deff sue. Dont take him to the cleaners but people in suv's need to be taught lessons.

Comment

Dude... that sucks im so sorry Sue his STUPID wreckless ass for everything he has.

Comment

damn man im sorry Glad your ok!

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
            www.maketradefair.com

Comment

That's horrible. I extend my deepest sympathy. Sue that dickhead until you see him using the public library computer to sell his clothes on ebay to pay the judgement.

Comment

sorry to hear man. at least you are ok, as in, nothing life threatening... you will heal. sue him or do whatever you must, but get what is rightly yours.

Comment

god thats scary, i really liked ur car too. just be thankful ur alive to see all of us via internet again

Comment

Sue his ass and take it out on his wife and daughter if they are both good looking. Then pull money out of his ass the judicial way when they throw the book at him btw was he mexican ?

Comment

^ Your always after the hot lookin wifey and offspring. And a little rash generalization as well man.

Sue the guy for all he;s worth , he shouldnt have been driving in the first place. My deepest sympathys go out to you bro..Good luck with the recovery process.

Its at least good to know your very much alive.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

ouch >.< sryyy to hear man, but yea... get what you can from him while you still can. glad your semi-ok, and i hope that you get better soon ^_^

Comment

im glad you are ok and not dieing. i liked your car alot since it had the wheels that i want for my car. as for the sueing part, do what you feel you must do.

Comment

Damn man sorry to see this picture and thank god the hit wasnt at the door. I hope your cb7 dream is not dead yet man. Keep your hopes up.
                            I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Damn dude, this sucks. Did you have to go see a doctor or anything?

Comment

Working...
                              X