You know you've got bad gas when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you've got bad gas when...

You know you've got bad gas when your own fart makes you cough.

True story.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

beans make me fart

ILBB
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Apparently Wheat Thins give me gas.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

wtf thought this was going to be about actual gasoline.....lol.

Comment

Well, if a car ran on methane, I could fuel it right now.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

lmao..i was expecting some rant on..you usign some cheap gas in your car and u breaking down or w/e..lol.....wow

Comment

damn thats sick!! i usually enjoy the smell of my own methane tho

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                You know you've got bad gas when your own fart makes you cough
                I know EXACTLY what you mean! I have to walk away 50% of the time.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                91 accord lx (5spd)
                92 accord lx (5spd)
                93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by 92CB7accord
                  I know EXACTLY what you mean! I have to walk away 50% of the time.
                  spread it around?

or when the fart stench hangs in the air for a good 3 minutes...now THATS concentrated.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    or when the fart stench hangs in the air for a good 3 minutes...now THATS concentrated.
                    or when your in someone else's car (in the backseat) and all the windows are down and you lay a big one........you know it's bad when your friends can smell it.
                    Last edited by That1guyN8; 09-11-2005, 12:45 AM.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                    91 accord lx (5spd)
                    92 accord lx (5spd)
                    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

I had to leave the vacuum area of housewares department at walmart because of rancid pooting by a friend I was there with; we went to the next aisle and heard a woman who went into the affected area say 'What the hell is that smell?!?!?'
                      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

My flatulence smelled so bad today, I had to get up and leave the room.
                        My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Fellas... ever been driving around with a chick in the front seat with you during the winter, and you have to fart really bad, but you just can't pop one off infront of her.. its a horrible situation I must say...
                          1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Kanibus
                            Fellas... ever been driving around with a chick in the front seat with you during the winter, and you have to fart really bad, but you just can't pop one off infront of her.. its a horrible situation I must say...
                            the worst situation ever, when it dosent have to do with gas, is when you have to sneeze while pissing. WORST EVER. you have a split second to make a life changing descision.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                              damn thats sick!! i usually enjoy the smell of my own methane tho

hahhaa, yea, i have that sometimes too. im like, hmmm, that doesnt smell half bad actually.lol but sometimes, man, i just have to leave the room right away, and sometimes, ill just fart and leave cuz i know its gona stink.lol,

u guys ever fart at church? man, thats always fun, watching the reactions of ppl faces.lol

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                              X