photo blocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photo blocker

I was looking at the new motor trend and in the back of the book with all the advertisements I seen this spray that you spray on to your license plate and it prevents those red light cameras from taking a picture of your license plate. I wonder if it really works .The website is: PhotoBlocker.com, check it out.
    Spell Race car Backwards and what do you get

http://www.phantomplate.com/videos/n...timore-dsl.wmv

News Reporter: "Is it legal or illegal?"
    Baltimore Police Dept.. " Uh, We are not sure..."

it looks pretty cool. Shit i'd try it. This mean you dont have to run your pics through paint or PS to black out your plate any mroe

oh and nore more tickets from cameras that cost three times as much, too....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

i had it on my black dare plate, it made my plate look like shit, so i took it off.
      No camera's at lights in PA anyways

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

just get a super high gloss clear spray paint. its the same then it over exposses the plate to the camera.

Comment

well not really, the blocker stuff has some shiney flakes in it, thats what does the job to my understanding

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

right but its the same princlpe over exposser

Comment

might have to get a can of it never know when them camera mite get yah
              fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

i buffed my tag and noticed it had an effect that was similar. later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I gotta try it
                  Spell Race car Backwards and what do you get

Comment

i tihnk you have to spray hella coats on it, becaus eive tried it w/ 2 coats and it didnt work.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

The cameras around here don't have a flash. Apparently technology is higher in TX than it is in MD.
                      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Its a hoax, cameras are getting digital anyways, so flashes are necessary during broad daylight, and with tech as good as it is now, all they have to do is "photoshop" and clear the resolution. This is like the tornado intake thingy, or the eletric supercharger u put on ur intake, Ideas t osuck your money. If u want to make your plate shiny, buff it and spary regular clear coat on it.
                        www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

Working...
                        X