Racing game(KB3) Drifting Video by me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racing game(KB3) Drifting Video by me

Well, I accidently upload two via yousendit.com so I though you guys might want to see these. The game is call Kaido Battle: Touge No Densetsu or Kaido Battle 3. It's a mountain racing game and I think it's a lot better then GT4 in terms of fun. You don't have to go through laps after laps and such. I did rush doing this vid so it's not all that good, but at least you get to see drifting in the mountain like it should, not track.

Here's the link http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...K20N1OGQJN1KPL

Last edited by Tenji; 09-09-2005, 11:34 PM.

my friend has that game its really hard
    but its awsome my friend is really good at it its an awsome game like GT4 but drifting lol

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
    nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
    nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
    nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
    nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

mm been lookin for this game, where can i get it? no one seems to sell it or say its delayed?
      2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

O shit, i dint even realize it was out. I must download it, i loved the 1st two.

Comment

c11x-you should download it instead since you still need a modchip or swap magic to play it both. If you are looking to buy it try play-asia.com or liksang.com. If you want to download it via bittorrent then search torrent site.....such as torrentspy.

Comment

So wait this game didnt even make it Stateside?
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

No, it did not, part 1 almost did(called Drift Racer), but was cancel. Even in japanese, Kaido battle 3 was fairly easy to understand since all the menu and other stuff is in english.

Comment

is it for ps2 or comp?

Comment

It's for ps2....go to kaidobattlecentral.net then click on KAIDO THEATER to check out kaido battle cg intro video, which is awesome. You'll want to play it after seeing those video.

Comment

the first KB was released in the states, wasnt it?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Almost did, but was cancel right before the release date.

Comment

They should have come out with the initial-d videogame and got it over with lol.

Comment

that's a cool video... and one of the best songs i gotta get this game now... and add that with my current GT4 wheel... this game better kick some major ass!

Comment

Working...
                          X