No announcement yet.

so the trucks start to come in with the 06' accords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to say I like this model from the back better than the previous. But looking at the car from the side and it looks cheap. Kind of like a Chev Malibu.

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
      Theyd look exactly the same coming down the road. The sedans would look different going down the road and the coupes would be very hard to tell. And I really hope this is a one year thing while we wait for gen number 8.
      You might want to check the gallery on Honda because you're dead wrong. The sedan would 100% be noticeable from the rear, and DEFINITELY the same for the coupe's. The front end is a little more subtle, but if you're a honda guy, you can absolutely see. The coupe rear end is 95% different.
      My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

I think the cars starting to look like a Ford 500..

but....eh, I think its okay..

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
          You might want to check the gallery on Honda because you're dead wrong. The sedan would 100% be noticeable from the rear, and DEFINITELY the same for the coupe's. The front end is a little more subtle, but if you're a honda guy, you can absolutely see. The coupe rear end is 95% different.
          I think you mistunderstood my directions. I was saying the front looks just the same, except for the bumper. No shit the sedan would look different from the back. What do you take me for?

Edit:
          Actually, youre right, I am dead wrong. I actually thought this:

looked EXACTLY like this:

Last edited by texasvtak; 09-10-2005, 03:37 AM.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
          X