so the trucks start to come in with the 06' accords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so the trucks start to come in with the 06' accords

well had a truck come in with the 06 accord earlier in the week, still the same, still crap, tails look pretty cool though, dash isnt soo bad, but only little minor things to the front, guage cluster and different wheels and little dash components, and a whole new rear end is all.

looks more like they took the coupe rear end and front end and mashed it onto the sedan...still slow..cost me 40.81 to fill her up i think it was haha.

ive made littl chops of what i think the front end should look like, me and the other guys bd'd at the dealership for a little bit, and i showed them what they should do with it, ill get the chops up when i get home!!

they are pretty much basing the civic it looks like too off of the accord sedan.

Honda's new cars needs some help!

^sold

actually, i think the redesign makes the new accords very nice looking.

Comment

screw the new accord, its about TSX's

Comment

The redesign sucks. They didnt do jack shit with the fron end and they slapped the most boring design ever on the back. Not since the 5th gen have I disliked an Accord redesign.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

The last new Accord I liked was the 6th gen. It at least had some lines... the new cars (not just Hondas... all of em!) look like spaceships... or suppositories.

Now, for the new Acuras... to me they're TOO angular! Give me something with a smaller rear end. I don't like these trunks that come up to my nipples...

Comment

Originally posted by mrfreddio55
            actually, i think the redesign makes the new accords very nice looking.
            ditto x100
            My members ride thread

Comment

Yep our dealer got a shipment of 06 Accords last week as well, all of them 4cyls. I love them and think they look SO much better. The only problem I have had with the 7th gens is that that hidious rear end on the 03-05 sedan. It was just so fat and frumpy looking along with those stupid looking cresent tail lights....blah. The only thing I didn't like about them has now been redesigned, and looks damn good now if you ask me. I give Honda props on this one. As for the new Civic on the other hand....what can I say other than . Our first shippment of the 06 Civics arrived today, all of them sedans.
              00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

anyone got pics of the new rear end?
                Mike:
                92 Accord DX 4d 5sp-Odometer:212k 12/07/05
                Member's Ride Thread - SOLD 1/12/06
                02 WRX ,White, 5spd, wingless FTW! - SOLD
                05 Legacy GT Limited, Silver, 5spd - TRADED IN Legacy gallery
                93 Prelude Si, White, 5spd, stock (daily driver)
                06 WRX Wagon , White, 5spd, Cobb stg2 (daily drooler)

Comment

Originally posted by 92DXProject
                  anyone got pics of the new rear end?
                  http://automobiles.honda.com/models/...rDetected=True
                  ~~~~~~~

Comment

muchas gracias, segnor

eh, I don't care for it....the rear looks like a combo btwn a civic and a newbody maxima....the wheels look pretty good tho...
                    Last edited by 92DXProject; 09-09-2005, 11:17 PM.
                    Mike:
                    92 Accord DX 4d 5sp-Odometer:212k 12/07/05
                    Member's Ride Thread - SOLD 1/12/06
                    02 WRX ,White, 5spd, wingless FTW! - SOLD
                    05 Legacy GT Limited, Silver, 5spd - TRADED IN Legacy gallery
                    93 Prelude Si, White, 5spd, stock (daily driver)
                    06 WRX Wagon , White, 5spd, Cobb stg2 (daily drooler)

Comment

i think its pretty interesting that honda even made the changes. Dont the 2007 accords get a total overhaul?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        The last new Accord I liked was the 6th gen. It at least had some lines... the new cars (not just Hondas... all of em!) look like spaceships... or suppositories.

Now, for the new Acuras... to me they're TOO angular! Give me something with a smaller rear end. I don't like these trunks that come up to my nipples...
                        i love the 6th gen also. the tails flowed well with the body lines. but now there bubbles.....yuck.

Comment

Hey dont' talk smack about the 7th gen. I am getting ready for a CB7 project H22 build but My Av6 6spd is awsome fellas. Full leather w/ 6 cyl and 6spd tranny I love it...Sorry i did not read all the posts but I am a bit buzzed LOL

Comment

Sorry but the new 06 accords, sedans and coupe especially look a hell of a lot better, to a point where I think they'd look sexy as hell coming down the road. Props to Honda for listening to our critics of the tails over the past couple years.
                            My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Theyd look exactly the same coming down the road. The sedans would look different going down the road and the coupes would be very hard to tell. And I really hope this is a one year thing while we wait for gen number 8.
                              To-Do List for Today
                              Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X