No announcement yet.

BIG MISTAKE= 6months jail/maybe prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok u want the whole story heres what happend i went outside with this gloria chick to talk to her and i was on the phone too and then we came back down and a lil later whitney(my 14yearold exgf) said she was goin outside and she asked who'd comewith and she looked at me and hinted me she wanted to talk so we went outside and she told me what happend and she started to cry and said that she was scared to tell him no.(she was raped as a kid and is scared to say no now and i told jamie she had problems and coulden't say no and he took advantage of that but back to the story) then i was so mad that i told him to take it slow with her and actully care about her n shit and then she got gloria we all taked and then he came outlookin for us and then we all talked outside and whit was holding me back for hittin him(i was just gonna kick his ass and call us even) then we went in his room and then he took us back to my house and then the next day i went to his house to kick his ass and call it even but he came out went back in("to get his shoes on") then he cracked the door and said i told my mom and dad what happend so just leave and he locked the door so i yelled to jamies mom if u really want to know what happend open the door and she did and i tld her that she said she might file statory on him and the i started to walk away and jamie talks shit to me(standing in the kitchen with his mom blocking the door) so i turned aroun and told him if he wanted his ass knocked out get the fuck out here or shut up and then i was like fuck it and left. and the next day i was talkin to whit and she was having house problems and was gonna call the cops and have them take her in to this like minium security jdc place and she called the cops and i talked to one cop and told him about her house problems and then when she got out of the cops car the other cop yhad me talk to him and he asked me why i was outside at jamies housr and who i was talkin to on the phone and shit so i knew she told the cops. and then her dad shows up pissed seeing her and me r talkin to the cops then there were 5 cop cars there in the lewis parking lot and then they threw him out then they threw me out and i got to my bike and i was pissed and i threw my bike like 10 feet and then he was like u either leave now or get arrested and i went across the street to the gas station and got a pop then stood in there parkin lot and watched what happend then they left and took her to turning point(where she just got out of today).

sorry for underuse of punction but i was tryin to type this fast

so yea lets review the bs i was with jamie all day and he didn't drink,she's 14,i warned him she coulden't sayno and he took advantage of that, and the only reason i ain't jumpin ur ass till u cough blood is u'll get what u diserve.

and u wanna talk shit u know how to find me btw i think that that was ur bitch ass drivin by my house last night i dare u to stop by sometime cause like i said i ain't gonna kick ur ass unless u wanna fight then it's on

Comment

Originally posted by 92DXProject
      I knew it was some shit when he won't answer the "what really happened?" and "how did it get to this?" questions....

OP deserves what he gets....IMO...

yep matt is posting now to but he wasnt drunk and she wasnt drunk and shes 14 (damn jamie like em young eh?)

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by Matt16sfr
        ok u want the whole story heres what happend i went

outside with this gloria chick to talk to her and i was on the phone too and

then we came back down and a lil later whitney(my 14yearold exgf) said she

was goin outside and she asked who'd comewith and she looked at me and

hinted me she wanted to talk so we went outside and she told me what

happend and she started to cry and said that she was scared to tell him no.

(she was raped as a kid and is scared to say no now and i told jamie she had problems and coulden't say no and he took advantage of that but back to the story)

then i was so mad that i told him to take it slow with her and actully care

about her n shit and then she got gloria we all taked and then he came

outlookin for us and then we all talked outside and whit was holding me back

for hittin him(i was just gonna kick his ass and call us even) then we went in

his room and then he took us back to my house and then the next day i went

to his house to kick his ass and call it even but he came out went back in("to

get his shoes on") then he cracked the door and said i told my mom and dad

what happend so just leave and he locked the door so i yelled to jamies mom

if u really want to know what happend open the door and she did and i tld

her that she said she might file statory on him and the i started to walk away

and jamie talks shit to me(standing in the kitchen with his mom blocking the

door) so i turned aroun and told him if he wanted his ass knocked out get the

fuck out here or shut up and then i was like fuck it and left. and the next day

i was talkin to whit and she was having house problems and was gonna call

the cops and have them take her in to this like minium security jdc place and

he called the cops and i talked to one cop and told him about her house

problems and then when she got out of the cops car the other cop yhad me

talk to him and he asked me why i was outside at jamies housr and who i was

talkin to on the phone and shit so i knew she told the cops. and then her dad

shows up pissed seeing her and me r talkin to the cops then there were 5

cop cars there in the lewis parking lot and then they threw him out then they

threw me out and i got to my bike and i was pissed and i threw my bike like

10 feet and then he was like u either leave now or get arrested and i went

across the street to the gas station and got a pop then stood in there parkin

lot and watched what happend then they left and took her to turning point(where she just got out of today).

sorry for underuse of punction but i was tryin to type this fast

so yea lets review the bs i was with jamie all day and he didn't drink,she's 14,i warned him she coulden't sayno and he took advantage of that, and the only reason i ain't jumpin ur ass till u cough blood is u'll get what u diserve.

and u wanna talk shit u know how to find me btw i think that that was ur bitch ass drivin by my house last night i dare u to stop by sometime cause like i said i ain't gonna kick ur ass unless u wanna fight then it's on
        so i can rea d it lol

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

oh and jamie my report will say glorias there

Comment

Girls like playing mind games with guys.
            She thinks this is a game and she’s not going to stop until she wins. You’re stupid for getting in this situation. She’s 14, what do girls do when there 14. Lie, sneak around, experiment, and cause problems. I remember because when I was 14 they were sneaking over to get some action with me. Shit when there 20 they still have their way. Guys are not on top of the food chain anymore. Face it women could live perfectly fine with out men, but us guys would have problems. Palmala just doesn’t put out like she should.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
              but, 15 year olds have been tried as adults for murder, robbery, etc more than once........
              It's about the mental capacity of the individual involved. As a whole, state statutes for the age of consent are put forth for the community at large.

IMO, if she didn't disagree with any of it, then it's nobody's fault......
              Okay, when your daughter is 15 and some guy has sex with her, lets see what you say then. From your posts, I always took you for a good father... so think about that.

hell, my wife is 19 and i'm 25, so when i was 20 she was 14...yeah it's a bit different.
              Yes, it is different. Like I mentioned earlier... the mental capacities/ability to make judgements vary. Some 15 year olds may have the maturity of 20+ year olds, but as a whole they do not. You have to look at the whole picture.

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
              she is of the age to make concious decisions and is aware of her actions.
              No, she isn't... age of consent is 16. End of story.

and if her defense says that she was in even less of a position to make a responsible choise because she was intoxicated, then you can argue the same because alcohol will impair judement whether you're 15 or 20..
              Again, voluntary intoxication isn't a defense. Yeah, go ahead and say that you got drunk and messed around with a minor... see what happens.

[get her to] admit to it being a mutual choice you both made.
              You can't. She is a minor, ergo, she has no say in the matter.

Originally posted by JDMCB3Si
              if she didn't report it till DAYS later it will get thrown out by a judge.
              Statute of limitations last longer than few days.

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda
              I mean, what's *her *history*? Has as she slutted around? Is she *known for it*? Have you got tons of witness's ???.
              In most cases, her prior history isn't allowed into the courtroom for the sole reason that her prior engangements have nothing to do with the case. See Federal Rules of Evidence.

A lot of what people are writing isn't allowed in as evidence or can't be used as a defense. Like PakaloloHonda said, you shouldn't have said anything from day 1 to the police. Always enact your right to an attorney. If the police ask questions, you should have made it clear that you want to speak to one. Tell him/her the complete truth, it's protected under confidentiality. Unfortunately, you seemed to have already spoke to the police and confessed to everything... in this case, honesty isn't always the best policy. The law is a game... it's all about who plays it better. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by re0430
                In most cases, her prior history isn't allowed into the courtroom for the sole reason that her prior engangements have nothing to do with the case. See Federal Rules of Evidence.
                Ok .. thats true .. you are correct .. however, in a case like this .. and I hardly see this
                going into a *courtroom* after posting what I did say .. more like a *mediator* at best?
                But .. wouldnt *what kind of a job her parents have done* come into play at some point ..
                in as much as what he may have already said to the police ..which was the wrong thing to do.
                Alot could come to light if it did make it to a courtroom ..?

Like I said .. this may not even make court .. after reading all of it again .. and knowing just
                how much this happens everyday in America .. and if I were the judge .. and simply read Matts post alone..

I'd throw it out .. and tell everyone involved .. to go get a life .. on the other hand
                if it does go to court .. I wouldn't want Matt *testifiing* for me at all ..
                I know you said you typed that pretty fast Matt, but you gotta be able to explain yourself
                much better then that .. just my honest opinion if you wanna help a friend out in the future.

Be alot more clear in the next post ..please .. if you fill out a police report on this subject..
                you better be alot more clear and consise .. one can type fast and be articulate
                at the same time .. it isn't difficult ..

I'd throw this outta court so fast and make those involved, do *Community Service*
                for Planned Parenthood .. handing out leaflets and brochures, at local intersections
                in their perspective neigborhood's .. with *uniforms* on ..

A Hui Hou !!!
                Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by re0430
                  A lot of what people are writing isn't allowed in as evidence or can't be used as a defense. Like PakaloloHonda said, you shouldn't have said anything from day 1 to the police. Always enact your right to an attorney. If the police ask questions, you should have made it clear that you want to speak to one. Tell him/her the complete truth, it's protected under confidentiality. Unfortunately, you seemed to have already spoke to the police and confessed to everything... in this case, honesty isn't always the best policy. The law is a game... it's all about who plays it better. Good luck.
                  You are a politician/lawyer right? I think I remember you saying that somewhere. But your information seems...as correct as it can get.

On the other hand.. isnt it nice how women want equal rights yet nobody is willing to make them accountable for their own decisions.

Thats all you hear about is chicks not saying anything DURING/Before the act but then they get to thinking, and all the sudden they think it wasnt a good idea since they might be preggo... then they just throw the rape flag, and all the sudden they are a victim, so they dont have to be responsible if they are. It doesnt matter how much they wanted it before, and instigated it, they always are the "innocent" victims no matter how false that is.
                  Last edited by aero; 09-10-2005, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Get a good lawyer and say she screamed rape when she couldnt have you when you was dilly dallying around with some other bitch because she lied to you about her age because you were to stupid to ask for id tell the judge that shit because she seemed mature for her age you gave her a pickletickle and she went all psycho on you and you tried to avoid her nad she cried rape to make sure you go down to her parents. If she calls you get her on tape that you just want her to leave you alone. Then bring that in as proof whatever you do dont call her.

Comment

Matt16sfr, fighting always leads to the perfect solved solution, doesn't it?
                      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Didn't Clinton cause a redefining of sex. After Clinton's head job that was no longer considered sex, if I'm not mistaken. Your actions may have also been redefined as other than sex. Check the laws.
                        600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Shit man, best of luck to you on this. I used to work with a guy that got thrown in jail for 5 years for statutory rape. Not trying to scare you or anything, but they do throw the book at statutory cases. My suggestion, get out of SD.

Comment

if you guys never actually f'd each other.... I think theres some way of proving that scientifically..... not sure though

you might turn the angle to her getting you drunk.... idk?
                            my 91 cb7
                            Originally posted by 4doorfury
                            I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

if there's grass on the field, play ball.

age means nothing, if you got it, i'll tap it. i'm just saying what we're all thinking....you know there's a shitload of hotass 14 year olds nowadays, my goodness they all got asses and titties and everything. look but don't touch!
                              Look at what we got here, a fucking comedian.

Age DOES matter , no offesne to any other Canadian on this board but YOU , what the hell are YOU smoking.

Regardless or whether she said no or didn't say anything at all. I hate to sound like a prick BUT you made the decision thats gonna scar you no matter what with guilt.

I'd say get a good lawyer like everyone else has been saying and hope that some sort of miracle is on your side man. Because that girl can probably fabricate shit, its been known to happen.

But like I said best of luck to you.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

maybe you missed my huge ass post above the less serious one. you know full well, as someone esle said the overhwhelming majority of guys would still mess around with a girl even if they are underage. girls keep looking more mature at a younger age. legalities aside, it's still hot shit and it's normal to wanna hit it cause they're so hot. it's not like he was 35. a 15 year old can still in the age resemblence group of someone who is 19, in other words, just as hot. and i don't think i'd blame him for anything he did. but i'd still like to know how her parents found out. did she turn against or did they somehow find out from someone. i don't see why a girl would rat on someone for something as small as touching here and there. i don't see what would cause her to get pissed afterwards and concauct some story.
                                Last edited by DeathFromAbove; 09-11-2005, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X