BIG MISTAKE= 6months jail/maybe prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accrdkid
    Best of luck to you man. I spent a half day in jail once because of a suspended license..hated it. I vowed NEVER to fuck up royally again.

6 months...Id be scared for my life.

Btw how did you meet this girl..you said you were drunk..how the hell did it manage to escalate to that?

lol it was his freinds gf (his freind is 16)

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

sorry to hear that bro and don't worry i can say i don't hate u well all fuck up everyday we can't hold it against u...were human but ya good luck though and keep us updated and let us know when u get out tiil then take care
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Shit 15? That's a hoe.

I don't think you will get prison for tickling her pink, especially if she agrees that it was consentual.

Comment

it doesnt matter if its consentual or not, her parents can file charges.
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
            Shit 15? That's a hoe.

I don't think you will get prison for tickling her pink, especially if she agrees that it was consentual.
            Thats what im sayin....
            1991 Honda Accord Ex
            Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
            Totoro Squad #2

Comment

umm u are sol. statatory rape. yr over 4 yrs older. and even if she said yes. also wtf were you thinking?? and how the hell did her parents find out?

used condoms? wtf

Comment

^his freind told them and it was his freinds gf that he u knowed lol

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

i would be beating the shit outta him. thats not right he must not be a freind i fhe did that

used condoms? wtf

Comment

http://www.ageofconsent.com/southdakota.htm

Read it.

In some states, like mine, you can argue for mistake of age... but you have to prove beyond the preponderance of evidence that you reasonably believed she was over the age of consent. Obviously its hard to do. Get a lawyer... you can find outlets and chances are it wont' be as bad as you think.
                    Last edited by re0430; 09-09-2005, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Damn bro wtf is goin on here. What exactly happened that made it come to this. Did you cheat on her or did she go psychobitch on you and told her parents all sorts of shit. Your best bet is to fess up she cant say you raped her unless they find some fluid did you have raw sex with her i hope not if she gave you head may not be that big of a deal.

Just tell the courts that you told her that you cant mess with her because shes undersaged then as you played mind games with her she went and told her parents you did this and that with her becuase hse say you with another girl and get witnesses plenty of witnesses. I hope the parents arent real serious about that. Even if you serve time believe me i know it wont be long youll get probation but let off with a warning inturn have nothing to do with her dont even look at her. I hope youve learned something from all this no mater how good they look always ask for id age and get to meet their parents that way no harm no foul. ITs not your fault shes on your cack

Comment

That sucks dude.. Reminds me of a situation that one of my buddies got himself into. He dated this chick for 4 years, they broke up and still fooled around every once in a while... Then one time they had sex, and she accused him of rape, and threatened to call the cops, she even called the guys parents and told them that he raped her... now THAT was a fucking *** situation.. anyway man, best of luck...
                        1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

u have a few defenses bro, so dont wrry that much yet.
                          the first, is that u were intoxicated, when ur intoxicated, u cant think straight and all this shit, its kinda like pleading insanity, that u cant be charged of the charges b/c u r insane. this goes for both of u, she was drunk, and so were u, but u need to get some witnesses that saw u and her being drunk, and she has to fess up also.

the second is not so much a defense, but something to get u off the hook a lil bit, u have to get the girl to tell the judge that she wanted it, or that it was not rape.
                          and the last, is the one about mistake of age, but thats hard to prove sometimes. u have to get her to wear the same clothing she was wearing that night, and make her look the same way she did.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcord
                            u have a few defenses bro, so dont wrry that much yet.
                            the first, is that u were intoxicated, when ur intoxicated, u cant think straight and all this shit, its kinda like pleading insanity, that u cant be charged of the charges b/c u r insane. this goes for both of u, she was drunk, and so were u, but u need to get some witnesses that saw u and her being drunk, and she has to fess up also.

the second is not so much a defense, but something to get u off the hook a lil bit, u have to get the girl to tell the judge that she wanted it, or that it was not rape.
                            and the last, is the one about mistake of age, but thats hard to prove sometimes. u have to get her to wear the same clothing she was wearing that night, and make her look the same way she did.
                            Voluntary intoxication isn't a defense. And it doesn't matter if she wanted it or not... she was under the age of consent so her word means nothing according to the law.

Comment

Originally posted by 90_accord_dx
                              I fucked up hardcore guys, make a real stupid mistake of messin with a underage girl..now I im gonna be a convicted sex offender and searve jail time, 6 months or so, w 5 years or so of probation, if I get convicted of jus the underage thing.. but its possible I get convicted of a rape charge and get prison time.. guys im fuckin scared.. seriously.. ive never even been to a juvi hall.. let alone jail/prison..fuck.. i so dont even wanna be alive right now..
                              my regards. hope it was atleast good.
                              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I wish you the best of luck. Sex offenders don't last too long in prison.

Comment

Working...
                                X