Disfuntctional Alarm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disfuntctional Alarm.

As the title reads my alarm did not like me today. Okay so the battery on the key pad died after my nine hour over night shift at academy sports. My alarm then could not be disarmed,bummer so I go back into my work looking for various batteries cause we sell them at our check outs, I don't think any one in Tennessee sells A27 batteries for keypads. N-E way back to story, well no luck with the battery,btw the alarm is on the fritz waking up every one in Brentwood as this is happening. Co-workers are trying to help but nothing is working. I am stressed cause my bf has to be at work at 8 a.m. it is now 7;30 and now I am going to hit traffic if I ever get to leave. Well, then a co-worker takes me to the local wal-mart where we try to get a battery only this time the little screw on the back decides to seize up and I stripped out the groves trying to get it off, now things are gettting really tense. I call my bf he tells me to unscrew the ground wire connect to the car. After doing that I finally get on the interstate . Then disaster hits I forgot to close one of the hood pins the corner of the hood flys up. I swore it looked like it was just going to snap off. Okay then I make it home but I have few arrands to run . so on my around town the cars starts making horrible life threatning noises I made it back home only to find ot that the siren to that beloved alarm broke off the bracket and fell into my alternator belt IT is now after 12 this f**ked p day is over thank god. I will post up pics of what the belt did to the siren it is unbelievale. .I am done now.

Originally posted by hondagurlex21
    As the title reads my alarm did not like me today. Okay so the battery on the key pad died after my nine hour over night shift at academy sports. My alarm then could not be disarmed,bummer so I go back into my work looking for various batteries cause we sell them at our check outs, I don't think any one in Tennessee sells A27 batteries for keypads. N-E way back to story, well no luck with the battery,btw the alarm is on the fritz waking up every one in Brentwood as this is happening. Co-workers are trying to help but nothing is working. I am stressed cause my bf has to be at work at 8 a.m. it is now 7;30 and now I am going to hit traffic if I ever get to leave. Well, then a co-worker takes me to the local wal-mart where we try to get a battery only this time the little screw on the back decides to seize up and I stripped out the groves trying to get it off, now things are gettting really tense. I call my bf he tells me to unscrew the ground wire connect to the car. After doing that I finally get on the interstate . Then disaster hits I forgot to close one of the hood pins the corner of the hood flys up. I swore it looked like it was just going to snap off. Okay then I make it home but I have few arrands to run . so on my around town the cars starts making horrible life threatning noises I made it back home only to find ot that the siren to that beloved alarm broke off the bracket and fell into my alternator belt IT is now after 12 this f**ked p day is over thank god. I will post up pics of what the belt did to the siren it is unbelievale. .I am done now.

there's a chick on this board?

just kiddin. yeah... that sucks... hope the accord's ok. sorry to hear about your f*cked day... ive had a few of those...

good luck with the damage!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

[QUOTE=lil_dcb7]there's a chick on this board?

I know pretty shocking but true lol.

Comment

Comment

who needs an alarm anyway? if they go off, no one does anything since it's such a normal thing for them to randomly go off.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

i see you buy your belts from a honda dealer, good stuff. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
              i see you buy your belts from a honda dealer, good stuff. later.
              it's probably a stock belt.. who knows? sometimes they last forever. later.
              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                it's probably a stock belt.. who knows? sometimes they last forever. later.
                thats basicly what i said. later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                X