No announcement yet.

i hate college....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont like it much, i'm at seminole community college right now...second year, my first one was pretty much a waste. i'm not sure if it's for me but since it's not so expensive i would at least like to get my AA degree and then i can have something more than just my diploma and then maybe i can find out what i would like to do with my life...the way i see it, i'm getting something out of it and its keeping my parents happy cause i would also probably be tossed out on my ass if i didnt go or they would at least take away my CB and you know we cant have that...i pay about $850 per semester before books, not too bad fuck all that thousands and thousands of dollars shit lol. more power to you guys though, you will enjoy it in the end!

Comment

I wish I could to a better college, but due to being poor and having no help from parents, I'm forced to go to a community college. I hope next year I can transfer to The Ohio State University. I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with going to a community college, I just wish I could be going to a better school.

Maybe I should start playing the lotto I might get lucky.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
      91 accord lx (5spd)
      92 accord lx (5spd)
      93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

i dont know how many times i find myself using the word "hate" towards academics. maybe it just isnt for me, lol.

but right now, my physics doesnt make like any sense.
        history sucks because i amr eading about religious shit which is more boring than chemistry and physics combined together.

school in general just sucks, not because i am lazy...but because there is so much concentrating involved.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i pay around 38k a year at ithaca. so quit your bitching and go to school.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
            all northeast schools are ridiculously expensive . . . god, i was close to going to northeastern in boston and thats up around 40k a year . . .
            It's something like 38K after all is said and done. I forget the actual breakdown, but I want to say tuition is something like 23-4K/year, but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm glad I'm not paying for it, because there's no way I could afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
              if your interested in something auto related, i should be graduating in may with a business degree, we could start something. i've got auto experience, but i could always use some more

Yes start something here local

Comment

Working...
              X