carsponsorships.com scam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carsponsorships.com scam?

hey guys i came across a site https://www.carsponsorships.com where you sign up and if you get a sponsorship they take $89 from your credit card, the minimum you get is $500 with a FULL sponsorship, however i think even if you get a what they call "QUASI-SPONSORSHIP" they still take $89 off AND you gotta pay for the part/shipping, has anyone signed up with this or what are your thoughts on this
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Originally posted by aleks77
    hey guys i came across a site https://www.carsponsorships.com where you sign up and if you get a sponsorship they take $89 from your credit card, the minimum you get is $500 with a FULL sponsorship, however i think even if you get a what they call "QUASI-SPONSORSHIP" they still take $89 off AND you gotta pay for the part/shipping, has anyone signed up with this or what are your thoughts on this
    ask deev, im sure he knows

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
      ask deev, im sure he knows
      yup deev can help you out im sure....i think hes sposored now but im not 100% sure on that.

Comment

whos deev....such username does not exist :P
        1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77
          whos deev....such username does not exist :P
          deevergote......

Comment

its not THAT bad, i mean you start out with a sponsorship to decalkits.com and you can pick what decals you want each month from their limited selection. you also get a quasi-sponsorship to houseofboom which is pretty much a cheaper crutchfield. i signed up on january and i haven't gotten anything from them yet b/c of my laziness. pretty much every month they ask you to join a sponsor but you have to buy something from them first. i guess if you like decals, it sort of pays for itself the first few months. i'll give you some advice, if you're like me and you will never enter your car into a show, it is a waste of money but if you would like to make it a showcar, its a really good startup sponsorship deal.

Rice or not. Cb7's will never die.

Comment

exactmundo same with me it seems legit but i never bought anything so i wasted my money w/ gettin started w/ them
              Back up and Give me 50 feet

Comment

my friend did that, and houseofboom sent him a catalog, and the catalog is from 03 or somthing

Comment

its a scam
                  OS^e
                  1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

search...this thread has already been done by deevergote, and yes it is a scam...unless you have a pimpass car, like a modded mercedes or something, you will get screwed over...and YES i have done it, and it was a waste of money.
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

u don't need that site to get sponsors.....real easy to get sponsors just take the time and ask around local body shops/performance shops...also write different websites like sportcompactonly or horsepowerfeaks. would help alot if u r in a club and do show your car but give it a try.

Lower Level Customs!!!!!!
                      My members ride thread

Comment

how come deveer hasnt posted in here?
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

yes i did not want to admit it but yeah its a scam ok i admitted it but any way. i signd up at nopi nationals last year and if u dont have a computer which we have that or a alot of camreas or digatal ur kinda of screwed and im running a car club me and 2 other of my friends and id rather do it on my own instead of a sponsor 4 right now.
                          www.myspace.com/spayellowaccord This is mine!
                          www.myspace.com/autorevolution This is our car club!
                          1. 1992 Spa Yellow Accord EX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
                          2. 1992 Grey Honda Accord DX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
                          3. 1992 ? Honda integra Xsi DA6 im so jdm i sleep on my right side.
                          4. 1993 Black Honda Civic Hatchback. love my EH

Comment

Originally posted by chicago
                            yes i did not want to admit it but yeah its a scam ok i admitted it but any way. i signd up at nopi nationals last year and if u dont have a computer which we have that or a alot of camreas or digatal ur kinda of screwed and im running a car club me and 2 other of my friends and id rather do it on my own instead of a sponsor 4 right now.
                            what there only 3 of ya in the club? not a club then. u mean u'd rather pay alot more than get stuff wicked cheap or free??????????? Lower Level Customs....chapter in NH, Mass, soon to be in Vermont, maine and conneticut. Known throughtout the U.S. at least by the big clubs. but yea def get involved in a real state recognized club. will def help ya for getting stuff done to your car. best of luck to ya!!!!!

and i have no respect for those mommy and daddy financed cars or those who don't know a thing bout what they have done to their car bc everyone else did it for them! if u have it done by someone else, by all means ask to watch so u can learn. or those "clubs" who think they are the best and defame everyone else lol k k i'm done for now.
                            My members ride thread

Comment

wait there is about 20+++ in the club theres only 3 running it me being the main we have a website its www.autorevolution.tk its under counstruction right now hey every one has to start somewhere and when u c my cb7 im working on it. it will be painted nsx or s2000 yellow which is the same paint and im trying to get some rota wheels 17's.

and yes 4 right now i want to try to do it on my own because what i have seen from CSS and not just that this is a small town and by u bringing up the mommy daddy shit i live with my grandmother and she will not even co sign 4 me. and we have a performance shop here and i tell are guys and girls not to go there because we can do just a good enough job as they can.

and yes i do know some stuff but i aint perfect. i have a cousin with a sohc non v-teck [i whould give u the code but thats to much info] boosted crx. just to give u a little idea oh and i have an eagle talon tsi not awd 2nd gen. only thing wrong is the head and we will fix that im not a fan of mitsu but hell 4 $450 dollars u cant beat that and my girlfriend has an eclipse 2nd gen. but i totally understand what u mean. THANKS
                              Last edited by chicago; 09-09-2005, 03:07 AM.
                              www.myspace.com/spayellowaccord This is mine!
                              www.myspace.com/autorevolution This is our car club!
                              1. 1992 Spa Yellow Accord EX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
                              2. 1992 Grey Honda Accord DX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
                              3. 1992 ? Honda integra Xsi DA6 im so jdm i sleep on my right side.
                              4. 1993 Black Honda Civic Hatchback. love my EH

Comment

Working...
                              X