No announcement yet.

"What do you Look like" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She doesn't post anywhere really anymore.. busy with work, school, probably has a new boyfriend.

I remember having the funniest conversation with her Christmas time of '03.. haha
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

adam...i loved your car when it was blue...i know u didnt like how the guy painted it or did the body work but that was my favorite version of that thing.......beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
        adam...i loved your car when it was blue...i know u didnt like how the guy painted it or did the body work but that was my favorite version of that thing.......beautiful.
        I know I bitched at people for posting off topic, but whatever.. I do miss it being blue sometimes. I was washing it tonight and drove down a street I used to all the time that goes by all the palm trees I used to admire and stuff... and it felt like I was going back to my old apartment.. in a blue car.

I sometimes drive through my old complex and even park in my old spot and just remember the stuff I did last year when it was blue. Sometimes I just wish I would wake up and it would be November of 2003.. I miss those days.

Comment

here are some more of natalie..

if your reading this nat, i hope you don't mind i used the pics from your house.

Comment

She's pretty

Midwest car club

Current rides:
            91 accord lx (5spd)
            92 accord lx (5spd)
            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
              She doesn't post anywhere really anymore.. busy with work, school, probably has a new boyfriend.

I remember having the funniest conversation with her Christmas time of '03.. haha
              Sorry to have made you reminisce man. But yeah I remember I stumbled upon your car on Cardomain.com , saw the progress when it was getting the body work done and prepped for the 350z paint job and then the pictures of it in Ohio at your friends place with another black coupe in the back ground haha.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

rebels that chick is hot. How do you do it? whats your drift in that area?

Comment

That chick used to be a member here... before she went DSM...

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                      Dude you look like Alfonso Roberio (sp?) aka Carlton from Fresh Prince
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I've seen that said SO many times!

It's the hat that does it, I think. There are 2 pics of Antoine that look like Carlton Banks on here... and one that looks nothing like him.

Comment

its only the pictures, never in my life been told that in person.
                          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

OMG the shirt ninja....im never gonan forget that when i see u now tyler

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                              OMG the shirt ninja....im never gonan forget that when i see u now tyler

Mine.
                              "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                              "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                                rebels that chick is hot. How do you do it? whats your drift in that area?
                                yeah, she used to be a member here. she's really cool.. used to talk to her all the time. i don't know what happened but we used to be really good friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X