"What do you Look like" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
    Too bad for you cause she's my baby momma!

u keep listing to those voices inside ur head. lmao. they tell u lies all day long dont they? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
      u keep listing to those voices inside ur head. lmao. they tell u lies all day long dont they? lol

They sure do . Funny thing she kinda look like one of ex girlfriends. Me and Fel is just buddies, one of the coolest chicks ever.
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

yeah she is. ive yet 2 meet a girl whos in2 cars, can hold a conversation about them and isnt stuck up. got their nose all up in the air. lmao

here 2 Fel(spell it girl. i 4got how to. lmao) yeah i kno she mad at me right about now for 4getting how 2 spell her name right.

Comment

yeah she is. ive yet 2 meet a girl whos in2 cars, can hold a conversation about them and isnt stuck up. got their nose all up in the air. lmao

here 2 Fel(spell it girl. i 4got how to. lmao) yeah i kno she mad at me right about now for 4getting how 2 spell her name right.
          lol
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

ive yet 2 meet a girl whos in2 cars, can hold a conversation about them and isnt stuck up. got their nose all up in the air. lmao
            i found two...

and...

my new goal in life is to get Cass and Val to make sweet sweet love..

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
              Haha...reminds me of that one scene in Fun with Dick and Jane...the part after Dick works on the lawn and gets mud all over everything...
              My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

r33 is always there 2 throw my comments out the window. lmao. either one of them be willing to hang out or give me their number. thats the question. lmao

Comment

r33 is always there 2 throw my comments out the window. lmao. either one of them be willing to hang out or give me their number. thats the question. lmao

maybe you should ask him to hook you up........but than again he said he wants both of them to MAKE SWEET LOVE TOGETHER...so thats a big NO to you cause he wants them for himself.....lol.....

and its F-E-L-I-C-I-A.......no P's or H's.....the spanish way FELICIA.....FEL-LEE-SEA-YA...you got it now....and thank you for the compliments

Too bad for you cause she's my baby momma
                  LOL...........your so funny.........

Me and Fel is just buddies, one of the coolest chicks ever
                  Thank you sweetie.........

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                    maybe you should ask him to hook you up........but than again he said he wants both of them to MAKE SWEET LOVE TOGETHER...so thats a big NO to you cause he wants them for himself.....lol.....

and its F-E-L-I-C-I-A.......no P's or H's.....the spanish way FELICIA.....FEL-LEE-SEA-YA...you got it now....and thank you for the compliments

LOL...........your so funny.........

Thank you sweetie.........
                    Hey babe, where you been?
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                      Ahh ill just copy and paste my other picture here...

I dunno wtf I look like an asian person?
                      OMG ATTACK OF THE ASIANS!
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

hey man i'm asian too!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Hey babe, where you been?
                          school...........and in my room get'n FAT......and buying things for my ride
                          Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 08-24-2006, 09:17 PM.

Comment

ive yet 2 meet a girl whos in2 cars, can hold a conversation about them and isnt stuck up. got their nose all up in the air. lmao
                            Oh theyre out there. Theres a chick at my apt that drives a 68 Camaro with foot wide drag radials...drool. Ive yet to stop and talk to her tho..just havent seen her since I moved in.
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                              Oh theyre out there. Theres a chick at my apt that drives a 68 Camaro with foot wide drag radials...drool. Ive yet to stop and talk to her tho..just havent seen her since I moved in.

im talkin bout the import world man. lol. but i need 2 get 2 some of these rock concerts. linkin park, korn. shoot. all the cute girls be goin 2 these things. lol.

but FELICIA. i dont think theres any way possible for u 2 get fat. lol

Comment

at our so cal meet.

look white bitches!

Comment

Working...
                                X