"What do you Look like" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
    shit i knew you were from NY but i didnt know you were in Queens.I wonder how big queens is.Do you live far from Astoria?

I deff. had fun.It's so much easier for an underage to get into clubs in NY,actualy its imposible in to get in in PA.I must say you new yorkers have it rough with the shitty ass roads and horrible traffic though.Also i saw the weirdest fucking thing, at the gas station the pumps have a different nozzle for each octane rating lol.I was like WTF?never seen that before.

ILBB

i hate to break it down to you but it says i'm from QUEENS right under my screen name.............lol

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
      x3, omfg..
      Probably his mom...

MILF ALERT

Comment

I know, I'm sexy.

Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
          I know, I'm sexy.

No your not............

P.S. I'm not ***.
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
            I know, I'm sexy.

says WHO???......lol

o.k well....i don't mean to break anybodies pc screen...and i think these are better than my last pictures............but here are some pictures of my self from my son's 2nd b-day party.....don't mind the DATE.....my son was messing with the camera the day before and he change the date.....SORRY....well!!!!... here i go....

Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 05-31-2006, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
              says WHO???......lol

o.k well....i don't mean to break anybodies pc screen...and i think these are better than my last pictures............but here are some pictures of my self from my son's 2nd b-day party.....don't mind the DATE.....my son was messing with the camera the day before and he change the date.....SORRY....well!!!!... here i go....

Yeah trying to be all hot and shit........
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                Yeah trying to be all hot and shit........

HEY!.....i warn you about the screen breaking.......lol

Comment

says WHO???......lol

These pics pisses me off because you got a man and i got a girl
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
                    These pics pisses me off because you got a man and i got a girl

jk bro...

but azul, you look like this girl that goes to my school. i forget her name though... glasses and all!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

i might as well post a family tree picture on this.

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord

My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                          nah he looks like bruce lee's enemy ...whats thats dudes name...the dude who breaks people on his kneecap.

bolo yeung minus the buffness.
                          Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 06-01-2006, 12:01 PM.

Comment

says WHO???......lol

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid207/p2e4b68b639a1145de99b4d1dd748acee/eebda53f.jpg[/IMG]
                            http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid207/pff97cd355a35bf642a28dcb829cf2136/eebda23c.jpg[/IMG]
                            http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid207/p65b59eaad57932af184d44aab83c7821/eebdac2c.jpg[/IMG]
                            http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid207/p26945cc9df4a56ec164651812c99e29c/eebda135.jpg[/IMG]
                            NO disrespect but ummm... I'd hit it!
                            :P

Girl you really need to get more confidence, you're beautiful, and you got a man and on your way to working in a nice industry, Keep your chin up and strut your stuff Diva!

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                              NO disrespect but ummm... I'd hit it!
                              :P

Girl you really need to get more confidence, you're beautiful, and you got a man and on your way to working in a nice industry, Keep your chin up and strut your stuff Diva!

THANKS I"ll will keep that in mind......for real...i try at times..

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord

I see a resemblance.....
                                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                                X