Originally posted by lil_dcb7
    chit is bruce LEE!!
    lol..you mean bruce weak..

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
      lol..you mean bruce weak..
      ill own you
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
        nah, i need to trim the hair in thw back a bit...wear my black dickies and tuck in my wifebeater.
        LOL

Comment

ill own you
          shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...maybe in starcraft...LOL tERRAN fTW!!!! fuck zerg.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
            shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...maybe in starcraft...LOL tERRAN fTW!!!! fuck zerg.
            damn man, i havent played that game since CS...which is like a million years ago.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

"Need a light?"

Still recite that line in my head for some reason, complete with grungy voice.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
              where you been, is something wrong?
              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Pics of the bombero

Damn I looked and looked but I dont have any pics of just myself. So here are a couple with my baby!
                On vacation In Argentina

At a X mas Party (The couple on the right)
                I My Honda
                Check out my Ride Here
                09-11-01 NEVER FORGET

Comment

Found one !

Shit I just found these from a fire we had down town in Manta, Ecuador. I got called in from an off day for this one it was big!
                  Exhausted after a 6 hour blaze.

Manta's Bravest

First Crew In

One of 6 explosions

Repairing a broken water pipe on the top of the truck
                  I My Honda
                  Check out my Ride Here
                  09-11-01 NEVER FORGET

Comment

my biceps are humiliating...feel free to laugh (only at my biceps)
                    It's Wes Lee! Ha ha ha you have tiny little biceps you are like a girly man!

J/P Wes you do look like Wes Lee though..........
                    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

i already posted my pic before but wth, here's a pic as of yesterday on my trip to NY.i was pretty tired cuz i went to bed at 4 in the morning and woke up pretty early.this is at the park in queens (i think lol)

i'm the one in the middle btw

ILBB
                      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                      The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
                        i already posted my pic before but wth, here's a pic as of yesterday on my trip to NY.i was pretty tired cuz i went to bed at 4 in the morning and woke up pretty early.this is at the park in queens (i think lol)

i'm the one in the middle btw

ILBB

YOU SUCK.....lol...you was in QUEENS and you couldn't send me a pm or something....PUNK.......NAW i'm just playing....it seems that everybody was in nyc..........having fun and i'm home waiting for someone to stop by and say.....LETS ROLL OUT...........nice picture.......hope you had fun......

Comment

shit i knew you were from NY but i didnt know you were in Queens.I wonder how big queens is.Do you live far from Astoria?

I deff. had fun.It's so much easier for an underage to get into clubs in NY,actualy its imposible in to get in in PA.I must say you new yorkers have it rough with the shitty ass roads and horrible traffic though.Also i saw the weirdest fucking thing, at the gas station the pumps have a different nozzle for each octane rating lol.I was like WTF?never seen that before.

ILBB
                          People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                          The world needs to be reset.

Comment

^^ whos that chick on the left?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                              ^^ whos that chick on the left?
                              im wondering the SAME thing...
                              But I'm still payin, so she still a ho. Why don't i just give her the money I was gonna spend on dinner, and that ho can get some groceries

Comment

Originally posted by lazyAE86
                                im wondering the SAME thing...
                                x3, omfg..

Comment

Working...
                                X