No announcement yet.

Who belongs to this car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st, it was prolly a fun ass test drive till it all hit the fan.
    2nd, cannot beleive they are letting sit out unprotected. cant touch those seats for under $1.500 a peice at a bone yard. and yes i know they have serial #'s but still. the engine, seats, etc. that thing would be stripped in my area, if left like that. prolly take a week. but that would be gutted around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanzino
      he stole it from me god dammit!!! i had it here first
      Lol I thought id do a friendly hijack since I really like the sig
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

you really sure thast was an s2000? i'd say prowler too, you can see the fender over the wheel. but the back end is kinna hard to see if there is that fender..but then again you took the pic so you should know.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
          Lol I thought id do a friendly hijack since I really like the sig
          its all good man i dont want it anyways u can have it lol....its ur take it be on ur way with it, j/k
          sorry yeah i dont know if thats an s2000 look at the seats they look different hmm who knows..

Comment

Yeah you might be right about that, check this pic

versus this one.....

Here's mine

Well...its a toughie but I think it's still an S2000, the headrests have kind of a dual setup, with some bumps behind the rests where the prowler does not. The S2000's lights have yellow in the corners, where the prowler does not.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

dude take those fing seats ur crazy if you dont its 8 bolts and you got some sick ass buckets for nothing just do it after dark and wear black
              fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Ok, yeah it's an S2000, I did some detective work, take a look at these zoomed in pics...

There's the S2000 logo, rather blurry as it is...and the side marker is right after it

And the 'H' logo kinda clenches it...sorry for being excessive but these little things make me anxious until I settle it....

But I still don't know who's CB7 that was! He was about my age, 21 or so..

Comment

Eh, well I think I'm to lazy to go to fort pierce...and I'm not very inclined to stealing either...if the dealership gave me permission I would but they prob well get some cash for it at a junkyard...who knows

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
                    Eh, well I think I'm to lazy to go to fort pierce...and I'm not very inclined to stealing either...if the dealership gave me permission I would but they prob well get some cash for it at a junkyard...who knows
                    what are you talkin bout just ask the dealer they have been payed for it guarenteed
                    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Working...
                    X