water + cell phones = no good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
    even if he doesnt have insurance there should be a manufacturers warrenty on the hardware for at least a year. replacement cost would be much cheaper than a new phone and he might even be able to get it for free if he was to say that it was due to the hurricane? if they deny him after that then they are complete dicks!

good luck with that..
    yea...when i broke my phone, all i had to pay was a replacement free, which was 50 bucks, which in turn is a lot cheaper then buying a brand new cell phone.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

The one I have now is a Samsung and has gotten wet twice.

First time, I was wasted and was dared to jump into a pool by a German roommate, so I did and realized later my phone was in my pocket. :dumbass:

Second time, I was in the pool and had my phone sitting on some chair outside the pool, phone rang, I answered with my wet hands dripping all over it

Now, the frickin thing has a busted antenna cuz I've dropped it too many times...gonna have to get a new one eventually.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I was fly fishing about 4 years ago and I didnt have a phone so I borrowed my dads. After a few hours I reached for it and it was gone. The river ate it. Auidos phone!
        I'm amazed at these stories about phones getting wet then working!

- Zipcreature
        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Working...
        X