stupid question..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid question..........

but if i did do it it would be mega cool and surprise the hell outa ppl........................ um how hard would u say it would be to convert a cb7 h22a(not yet in car) to RWD?????? plz no flaming however i am in for a good laugh so flame if u reeaaaaaally want to.

that aint really a dumb question, but it would be hard, and sweet. what u could do is put the engine in the back, which is hard, but talk to acclude91 i think hes doing the same....

Comment

umm ok. you could if you could find a rwd tranny that would work with bell housing. in regards to making it fit, you would have to do ALOT of cutting. but i could be done.

Comment

good idea, imagine a MR CB7! fuckin' intense! i saw a MR Integra and a MR festiva with a B18B in the hatch. i couldnt imagine the noise!!!

Comment

I thought I replied to this last night... I guess it didn't go through! Anyway, I was thinking that the S2000 engine might be an easier swap, since it's already designed for RWD. It would probably be a bit more reliable. Maybe not though... who knows! Anything is possible with enough money and patience!

Comment

so........what u are saying is instead of h22a go with a s2000 engine instead?.............i really like the sound of that i just wouldnt be able to get enough money by this summer i think..........i can wait

Comment

I would think the S2K engine would be better suited to RWD, but I could be wrong. Either way, it's gonna cost a fortune, unless you're able to do it all yourself.

If you don't make $60k a year, and have next to no bills, I wouldn't think you could save that kind of money by this summer... Again, I could be wrong! Just be sure to plan like crazy before you start such an extensive project. You don't want to have your car in pieces and realize you don't have the money or knowledge to finish.

Comment

well the engine i can buy for 5 grand canadian then there is instalation............but i know lotsa guys at my school that could prolly hook me up with sum deals so i think i will be all good..........and i dont think i will get it done by this summer mostlikely it will be done next summer.............but oh man.............just think about it this way it would all be worth the trouble to see the look on the on a guys facewen ure sittin at a light and he revs at u and u him a 10 grand rev............now that i have my mind set to this i will do it..........it has now just turned into a matter of time lol

Comment

sorry for the bad spelling i am in a hurry to go out for supper

Comment

It would definitely be worth it to see other people's reactions... Still, it would be a tough project. Acclude91 might have some info for you, since he was planning on putting an NSX engine into his car...

Comment

theres that accord somewhere that someone out a 350 in, tubbed it out, and made it rwd. it was a beast. saw it on ebay a while back, and in autotrader as well.
                      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Yeah. the thing wasn't realiable though... of course, it DID have a GM engine in it

Comment

here's a real nice thought....

JDM 6th gen wagons have H22's in them WITH 4WD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT would be a worthy project, (and its on my long long term to-do list) once im rich, i know what drivetrain mods im doing
                          MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
                          i pulled over and looked under the hood.
                          the engine was still there...
                          ...silly light!

Comment

there was a del sol that was mid engine like mr2s but it had a turbocharged fully bilt h22a in it i beleve cant really remeber. it was in superstreet like 2 years ago. i still have the issue i believe it was top secret in japan that buit it.
                            cb7 sold
                            2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                            95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

i really cant wait to do this.............i wish money came alot easier lol..............actually purchasing the engine is the easy part..........then i gotta fucken get it in...........well that wont be that hard since it is pretty small............but i gotta make room for the driveshaft and the exaust and shit like that...........i was thinking of relocating the gas tank to the trunk and just make as straite a pipe i can for exaust.............cause to my understanding the less bends the less restriction which means more power..........yeah i would like putting an nsx engine in my car but........it would cost more and i prolly wouldnt have anymore back seats and thats kinda an issue

Comment

Working...
                              X