No announcement yet.

VTEC and you.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know i do not have dual cams....but i can def. feel when vtec kicks in. i have drivin a h22 91 lx and that thing was like .......but i have heard people say that you cant really feel vtec engage or crossover on the sohc vtec models but you def can.....you cant feel it like a dohc but you can feel it. and on my car at about 5200-5400 rpms it get fucking loud ....especially on the highway....and its nice having a rev limit at 7200 rpm..

oh and you dont want a controller honda has already took away the task of controlling vtec....they put it were its best for a daily driver.......no need to set it else were unless its built and tuned.
    Last edited by 91accord4door; 09-04-2005, 02:47 AM.

Comment

I still think VTAK is overrated after seeing that. I am sticking to my big cams.

Comment

vtec is overrated, but you CAN feel it. my old prelude si had vtec, when i floored it you could feel it pull harder in vtec.

Comment

^^^ You are back??? Welcome back jboyce, long time no see, how is everything?

Comment

I :heart: vtak in my car
            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
              I still think VTAK is overrated after seeing that. I am sticking to my big cams.
              werd to that^. vtak is way overrated, fucking ricers think its the best thing in the whole world.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                ^^^ You are back??? Welcome back jboyce, long time no see, how is everything?
                ? i didn't know i left...

i went to canada for vaca, got back...and don't really post as much here cause people just argue. but i'm good, got a new job where i get cash everyday, and i'm enrolled in college, at start at the end of the month for graphic design.

Comment

i have sohc vtec and i can feel when it kicks in (not as loud as that teg though) oh, and i don't think they're overrated (and no i'm not a ricer) i think there's just a little non-vtec hating in here.
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                  X