s.c. is out of gas....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s.c. is out of gas....

my friend just payed 4 bucks a gallon in lexington... every town around me has either run out or is almost out of gas... i put 25 bucks in my car today and that was a half tank (2.99) i really don't know what to do... nobody knows when were gonna start getting gas again...... were all flipping out.... nobodys on the roads right now..... its crazy...

SOLD!

hmmm, that sucks. and our camry just broke down so my mom is forced to drive her RX300.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

maybe its time to get motorcycles...how many mpg do those things get?

Comment

This is incredible. We are living through history right now. I wonder if it will get like the gas shortage in the 70's?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Not the history I wanna live through..
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

lol my 350 is gonna be one sad baby
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

yea this sucks......but i managed to pay $2.69 today and filled up my civic with only $20. but i only got a 10 gallon tank....but shit my gas seam to last forever....im glad im not a muscle head nowadays driving around a nice beafy V8 that gets 12 to the gallon.......lol i love my car.

Comment

Soy, we need more pics of the Z ASAP!

btw, I hate gas If I had $21k I would SO buy a Prius.

Comment

I want a motorcycle.
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by g-wagon
                    my friend just payed 4 bucks a gallon in lexington... every town around me has either run out or is almost out of gas... i put 25 bucks in my car today and that was a half tank (2.99) i really don't know what to do... nobody knows when were gonna start getting gas again...... were all flipping out.... nobodys on the roads right now..... its crazy...
                    My brother called me to tell me the samething, he lives in NC

Comment

Thank God for good paying jobs, this gas is rediculous! I'm taking in my bike Saturday to get tuned up, new tires, and new brakes put on it so I can ride that around. I live in the city so everything is else and I work out almost everyday so it'll just help me. I'm contemplating on riding my bike to work.. save the gas and get me a better workout.
                      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
                        Soy, we need more pics of the Z ASAP!

btw, I hate gas If I had $21k I would SO buy a Prius.
                        not to whore but heres a teaser pic

and yes 6 is ridiculous im thinking about buying a scooter because they are safe, fun, and do not require insurance! anyways best of luck to those in south carolina etc
                        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Looks like I'm going to have to invest in that Schwinn after all. I work like 2 miles from my house... but it's uphill one way. At least it'd be downhill going home eh?

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                            gas is not in short supply, people are actually buying MORE, the reason people are running out is because a lot of stores simply can't afford to buy it as regularly as they used to.......there is plenty of it, but since they really make nothing on the gas as far as profit, and since people are buying less in-store items, the profit margin for these stores is shrinking......

gas is not in short supply though
                            true......stores are running out becuase so many people are scared and buying gas thinking its gonna rise to $10 or whatever.if we all didnt buy gas for a day the gas prices would go down considerably.....but when people buy out the stores gas.......... it gos up.the way i see it just deal with it until its back to normal either way bitching aint gonna make it better.

Comment

prices here vary, i just paid 2.70/gal to fill my tank with 87, whereas here at my gf's house its 3.30 for 87, 3.70 for 93...

its sick, im just gonna not drive around as much but im gona keep driving and buying gas, just like almost everyone else.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                              X