sad news on a good note.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad news on a good note.......

well today on my way to work my car was hit.

i wasnt even moving, they were exiting a driveway of a gas station and i was one lane over, AMPLE room for a 2005 toyota camry to manuveur a basic turn, but alas.. my right rear corner panel was apparently in her direct path. to add insult to injury she proceded to continue driving INTO my car till about MID-PASSENGER SIDE DOOR!!!

well i, for some reason, remained calm and just got out of my car. i guess i was just in shock that someone could be so ga-tarted. well it looks like i will need a new quarter panel. the door can be repaired i believe.

a police report was filed and i got her ins. information (hell no im gonna take a risk with keeping this unofficial with a arkansanian driver, so many people out here drive with no lisence or insurance it is truly scary) and im going to have to wait for an insurance rep to come and inspect the damage. im lucky i didnt have the brand new rear bumper on there as well, cause she prolly would have damaged that as well.

but its wierd. im pissed but at the same time im kind of like thinking about what i can do to make this better, since i need a new quarter panel i was thinking either an insurance paid for OEM paint job or (with tips from shawn and dustin) a complete exterior flat black enamel paint job.

but on a good note i got my JDM two piece headlamps in and will be test fitting them later tonight.

*and for those who keep up with my ride.. yes my JDM tail lights went un harmed in this ordeal*

i will try to get pics later on as i had to take some with the disposable i keep in my car for just this very reason. and i reccomend everyone else do the same. YOU NEED TO DOCUMENT EVERYTHING! the ins people are some dicks sometimes..........

stay tuned im sure ill dump more info about this shit here later

damn dude it sucks to hear but glad your ok and the car as well .. good luck man ..
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

sucks dude, doesnt sound too too bad tho, good that ur keeping ur head up

Comment

yea its a double stardard sucks to have your car hit but good cause you get a free paint job

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
        nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
        nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
        nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
        nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

That blows! At least your okay! Hope everything works out and your car gets fixed right.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
          91 accord lx (5spd)
          92 accord lx (5spd)
          93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by 1993sE
            yea its a double stardard sucks to have your car hit but good cause you get a free paint job
            and a new quarter panel with no rust . <assuming your car had some rust.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
            91 accord lx (5spd)
            92 accord lx (5spd)
            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

goddamn, that sucks ass, clark... im sorry to hear... really

fucking idiot drivers i swear...

i once told my dad "I'm not going to get in any accidents, im a good driver..."

he told me

"But others are fucking idiots..."

sorry bro...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by 92CB7accord
                and a new quarter panel with no rust . <assuming your car had some rust.
                car was born in california so no rust on the qtr panels. but dayam i just smoked a stog outside while staring at the damage. i almost feel sick now...

Comment

man im sorry to hear that. im in the same boat as u. The only thing is when the bitch that hit me i got the blame for it even though i was completly stopped when she hit me. pics are in my sig. i almost get sick everytime i look at my car. It will get better though. Just keep optomistic about it. Hope everything works out for ya. later

Originally posted by Dr.x
                  You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

i think you have free floating anger like my friend and i...when i had my car stolen, i wasnt really mad but in shock...when my friend was hit and run he wasnt exactly mad either.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

hope everything goes well clark...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

gawd damn bro i can not believe how focused you are right now having this bit of misfortune, keep ya head up and keep trucking bro. yes plz pics to see the carnage.
                        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                        X