No announcement yet.

Hurricane Looting, WTF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you see the one where the pawn shop with guns got distroyed? and people went back to steal the guns? that sucks..
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
      did you see the one where the pawn shop with guns got distroyed? and people went back to steal the guns? that sucks..
      Didnt hear about that, but not only does it suck, but its pretty scary since now some little dilinquent bastard has a nice gun and ammo...just what we need.

Comment

One word....

That's all that needs to be said. We can bitch and moan all day and night. In the end it's the karma that will get them. It happens to everyone some time in their life. Depending on your actions, some more than others.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Body LX
          One word....

That's all that needs to be said. We can bitch and moan all day and night. In the end it's the karma that will get them. It happens to everyone some time in their life. Depending on your actions, some more than others.

true.. but...

Something that I heard on the radio today. Its a beer commercial, and he is saying what would be more refreshing.

"If the karma train would schedule a few more stops, that would be more refreshing. "

Comment

yeah i dont think breaking into a atm machine is because your hungry we all know and can see in the videos whats going on but none of us want to say it because we might hurt someones feelings but the people that were looting should have been shot. if we did, stealing would cease in this country.
            im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
            93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
            90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
            91 se accord 4 door SOLD
            92 lx accord coupe SOLD
            93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
            92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
            93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
            92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

common..your saying if some performance shop down the road had open doors..you wouldnt get that new CAI you wanted...or titanium exhaust system..the bride seats....those phat rims you wanted..man these guys are prolly getting plasma tv's ... i think a bunch of you are lying if you say you would not snatch a plasma tv if you had the oppurtunity... heck i prolly would snatch a plasma tv if i had the oppurtunity in a state of chaos...........human nature is like that.....well thats my opinion..i said what i meant..and meant what i said

Comment

hell yeh id be tempted to snatch soemthing..BUT...what car would i put things on? the one uder 8 ft of water?..yeh ill steal a tv..and a microwave and shit..what hosue would i put it in?..thos epeople are jus bleh..everyone would be tempted..but damn i mean ur states been decalred a disaster zone..people have no hearts these days

Comment

Stealing is stealing is stealing.

I wonder how many have looted other people's houses? If it hasn't happened yet, it will happen. IMO this is no different than robbing a store, whether it's damaged or not. It's always more personal when it hits home...literally.
                  HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

absolute BASTARDS.... anything that didnt get destroyed is now being jacked. not cool, not cool at all. karma will eventually take care of them who'm are doin wrong. aint into VODOO but karma is a bitch, and it'll get you every time.

Comment

Martial law, armed gangs. Must suck to be down there.

Comment

the videos they have now people are doing it right in front of the cameras they dont even care even the police were looting well "some" police were others were doing there jobs.just watch the videos real close and youll see whos doing all the looting.well ive said enough before i just come out and say it.
                        im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                        93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                        90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                        91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                        92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                        93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                        92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                        93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                        92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

if they are stealing things they need to live, then i think its just.
                          but many people are stealing tv's,guns, you name it. Its really a shame

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

id beat em over the head with my baton.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I agree with 97lude, The way i see it is surival of the fittest, in a time when you loose your job, house, family members, and everything you ever owned. You may need to take a thing or two in order to surive.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                                Stealing is stealing is stealing.

I wonder how many have looted other people's houses? If it hasn't happened yet, it will happen. IMO this is no different than robbing a store, whether it's damaged or not. It's always more personal when it hits home...literally.
                                Thats whats even worse. I know for a fact that some people stayed in their homes to keep it from being looted.

Comment

Working...
                                X