Told you guys Id be back..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Told you guys Id be back..

So simply put I couldnt stay away...this is my new cb7 sorry for the lame decals

Ok so it was meant as a joke, its not really my car and even if I did...NONE of that decal crap would make it onto my car...this kid even has the aluminum F&F wing to boot.

But yeah this is the car (well one of the three DXs within 2 blocks of each other near my house)

One old lady drives a DX coupe , some dude directly off my street drives a 4 door and this kid owns this.

Such a shame such a shame. Ive crossed him a couple times and even thought about mentioning the site..but I dunno...should I or should I not?
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Maybe he'll take the decals and wing off if you get him here?
    You know, like seeing the light and repenting his sins.

Mine.
    "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
    "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

welcome back
      we missed you

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
        WTH!... are those like 70 series tires?!

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
          Man I know its a shame...ive seen this kid around town, debatin whether or not I should spread the good word..maybe when i run into him again Ill tell him about the site.

Or just drop a note...I did that once but to no avail earlier this year on a random lightly modded (ok so it was lowered) cb..but i dont think they got it.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
            So simply put I couldnt stay away...this is my new cb7 sorry for the lame decals

Ok so it was meant as a joke, its not really my car and even if I did...NONE of that decal crap would make it onto my car...this kid even has the aluminum F&F wing to boot.

But yeah this is the car (well one of the three DXs within 2 blocks of each other near my house)

One old lady drives a DX coupe , some dude directly off my street drives a 4 door and this kid owns this.

Such a shame such a shame. Ive crossed him a couple times and even thought about mentioning the site..but I dunno...should I or should I not?
            DAMN i just noticed that WING!!!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
              The correct size for the 14" rim was 185/70. My lone 14 has a 185/70 on it.

Ya know...I think the CB is boxy enough to pull off the wing, but not on a completely stock car.

Comment

Don't mention the site to him..he won't last 10 seconds..just the honest truth

Comment

Oddly, I kinda like the wing on that car... If he drops that thing, gets some black rims with polished lips... ditches the decals... that would be a pretty nice looking car! Some CB7s can pull off a wing... I don't know why, but some just look right with it!

Comment

everyone starts somewhere, if he never sees this site his car is just going to go to hell and keep pissing you off as it gets uglier and uglier so i would defenitly tell him about this site, i wish i knew about this site earlier so i could have saved a lot of money that i ended up wasting before i knew anything about our cb7's

Comment

Working...
                    X