stupid myspace ho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid myspace ho

there was this thread asking, "would you hug, kiss or fuck the person above you..."

this bitch said, "hug, because you are a ricer...sorry "

i responded, "ricer? ricer cuz i am asian or ricer cuz i drive an import? fucking ignorant....sorry "

lol, and today i was driving back from starbucks and this emo couple were jaywalking really slow so i gunned it at them and went around and they started to flick me off and yell, "fuck you" at me. i just smiled in my rear view mirror.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Originally posted by wed3k
    lol, and today i was driving back from starbucks and this emo couple were jaywalking really slow so i gunned it at them and went around and they started to flick me off and yell, "fuck you" at me. i just smiled in my rear view mirror.
    pwnt

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

What is the point value for emo couples?

Nice one man. I've done that before, but to some punks who thought they were cool by standing in the road. They move pretty quick when they see you aren't slowing down.

Mine.
      "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
      "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

Originally posted by avendi
        What is the point value for emo couples?

Nice one man. I've done that before, but to some punks who thought they were cool by standing in the road. They move pretty quick when they see you aren't slowing down.
        idk, they actually didnt slow down (here at least) and i also did it to one guy who was crossing the road when i had a green and i also had to move into the next lane to aviod him.

or when you dont actually stop and keep rolling at them, it really scared them

i work at the mall , so we have a lot of jaywalkers and what you do, is not actually stop. but keep rolling at 5mph and they'll speed up a bit.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

you should try like slowly turning the car towards them.. watch their eyes get wide and just grin evily

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
            idk, they actually didnt slow down (here at least) and i also did it to one guy who was crossing the road when i had a green and i also had to move into the next lane to aviod him.

or when you dont actually stop and keep rolling at them, it really scared them

i work at the mall , so we have a lot of jaywalkers and what you do, is not actually stop. but keep rolling at 5mph and they'll speed up a bit.

Deliciously evil. I think I'll try that next time. It sounds safer.

Mine.
            "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
            "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

i think its like 200, but she might be emo pregnant...thats a monsterkill with a 4 X multiplyer

Comment

Working...
              X