Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Won my first Trophie Yesterday @ car show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won my first Trophie Yesterday @ car show!

I went to the IMR Car and Bike stunt show in Manchester, NH yesterday with a car club im in called unique expressionz. My car was mostly stock looking although i had a few looks at my interior and gauges. Anyways I saw 3 other cb7's that were done out to the fullust. a green one with Hydrolics. I talk to him and told him to join us here. Then there were a red one with a kit rims crazy interior im like damn i have no competion now.

So yeah I won 2nd place in car under construction I was soo excited! First time me entering in a show and i win a trophie I have tons of pics ill be uploading tonight

nice job wayne. i told u everything would work out for u in the end. last year u had no car or lisence or anything. now ur car is winning shows

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
      nice job wayne. i told u everything would work out for u in the end. last year u had no car or lisence or anything. now ur car is winning shows

placing in shows......he didnt win yet...but im sure if he keeps up the hard work, 1st place will be with him in no time!!

Comment

Wow... I need to enter some shows! I need some with cash prizes... Congrats Wayne!

Comment

Congrats man... I only have one trophy for any car. It was for a SPL shootout, I know the feeling you get!

Comment

Good job Wayne.. I've only entered my car in 1 show and won 1st place.. I don't know why I never entered it again. Good job buddy.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

thanks guys! But Ill deff make a new thread with all the pics later tonight. 2 crazy cb's a new accord that had a skyline tails molded, h22 i think Turboed lambo doors. Some kid with a yukon i think took home 6 trophies, camellioen paint job, lambo doors, kitted it was SICK huge.

And there was a supra in mind condition

Comment

2 nd place equals the first loser...beyatch

sike nah....lol...good job tho man

Comment

hey its better then nothing! Ill get some pics of it and of me later today!

Comment

tru

<~~waiting for picccsss!!!!!!!!

Comment

good job!

Winning trophies kicks the mod. addiction into overdrive so hopefully we'll see a lot of good stuff from you in the future

My Accord History:
                      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

the green one with bags goes to import wars all the time..i dont think he speaks english though

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

1966 Chevy Nova
                          1974 Super Beetle
                          2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                          2004 Honda Element
                          2004 Honda Ruckus
                          2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
                          www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

NIce,nice

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                              the green one with bags goes to import wars all the time..i dont think he speaks english though

he does i talked 2 him told him 2 go to the siteee

Comment

Working...
                              X