Mike Tyson's greatest hits ESPN Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Tyson's greatest hits ESPN Classic

hey are you guys watching the old school mike tyson fights....he murders these cats...i like watching his fights better than ali fights!

Bleh... tyson is a thug... He's just a brawler with no real technique. I mean, he's a great fighter (well, was) simply because he could pound the living shit out of anyone and anything in his way, but he was no Ali or Forman. Now THOSE are real fighters!

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
      hey are you guys watching the old school mike tyson fights....he murders these cats...i like watching his fights better than ali fights!
      most old school fights are better then new school fights.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

hes the one that took a bite off of some one's ear, right?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Thug Thug Thug!!!!

My Accord History:
          91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            Bleh... tyson is a thug... He's just a brawler with no real technique. I mean, he's a great fighter (well, was) simply because he could pound the living shit out of anyone and anything in his way, but he was no Ali or Forman. Now THOSE are real fighters!
            i mean im watching his stategy..and yes its to beat your brains out in the 1st round....but he does have technique!....
            hmm i wonder how an Ali vs Tyson fight would go ... of course most people will say ALI because they liked his character...i think it would be a good fight tho...

as far as his character...he has a bad reputation...but as a boxer he was awesome especially on his trek to the heavyweight championship

Comment

Ali vs. Tyson... both in their prime...

I would say Ali, as long as Tyson couldn't get in a good shot. Ali was a mover, so he might be able to dodge the hard ones enough to win. However, if Tyson could connect full force, Ali would drop. Even though I don't like Tyson, I'll agree that he hits harder than any boxer to date (perhaps I'm wrong, but that's how I've always known him)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                Ali vs. Tyson... both in their prime...

I would say Ali, as long as Tyson couldn't get in a good shot. Ali was a mover, so he might be able to dodge the hard ones enough to win. However, if Tyson could connect full force, Ali would drop. Even though I don't like Tyson, I'll agree that he hits harder than any boxer to date (perhaps I'm wrong, but that's how I've always known him)
                i think Roy Jones hits pretty hard too...i think he might not be as powerful as Mike Tyson tho....yeah ive seen ALi get knocked down before by weaker guys then tyson.....and i dont know if ALi could take the punishment on the rope like he usually does with a hitter like Tyson.....
                I love watching the old ALI fights...but i think Tyson brought it to another level of punishment....

Comment

I would count on Ali to never get in a situation where Tyson could land a full-force punch. If he did, it would be over. Ali was a mover though... I think he could dodge the worst of it.

Comment

I'll have to watch more old Tyson... I have more of his newer stuff in my head, and he REALLY sucks to watch now!

But yeah, if Tyson in his prime could land a good punch on Ali in his prime, Ali would fall.

Comment

yeah watching tyson in his younger days is like watching michael jordan ..only comparison i can think of....very impressive...his technique was his unorthodox punches from any angle....they say he often threw unbalanced punches but still had the power that it didnt matter

I liked ALi style..how he would absorb there punches until they tired..and then knock out his opponent..i dont know if tyson would ever get tired having ali on the ropes

seriously i still say it would be an intresting fight to watch indeed! it would also be funny to see Ali talk shit before a fight about tyson...if we only had a time machine.

Comment

that thing with roy jones was FUNNY shit though. no matter how good a fighter...

my dads paid to have that fight, he was having a BBQ and everthing.

GETS KNOCKED OUT IN THE SECOND ROUND, PARTY'S OVER!!

HAHAAH!!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Yeah, I watched a Tyson fight at my roommate's parents' house a few years ago. I forget who he fought, but I think I managed to down one beer before it was over... no fun at all!

Comment

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/816/

enough fuckin said...

Comment

Working...
                            X