Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's moved in to College as a Freshman so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's moved in to College as a Freshman so far?

so I moved into college today and i can already say that its extremely wierd . . . im in "my room" but im not in my room . . . i dunno . . . im sure everyone else feels the exact same way as i do when they first move to college
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

what college? I never had the experience of moving onto campus. Good Luck in school man

Comment

i remember way back when i had freshman move in day. it was just crazy finding this moving that meeting here meeting them. just keep running around. But i am use to moving (military family) so it wasn't to hard on me.

Comment

Originally posted by jeesare
        what college? I never had the experience of moving onto campus. Good Luck in school man
        York college of Pennsylvania . . . its fun so far . . .
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

Comment

yeah i moved here last saturday. i already know some kids and luckily some of my friends from high school are here too. my room mates are cool also. i just cant wait to go get wasted tonight and tomorrow night

Comment

Yeah I go to JWU ill be a Junior I move in sept 5th.. joy. it is weird if u hate your roomies then the year will be hell but it FLYS by Drugs, alcohol, bitches= nice time

Comment

i was excited when i moved on campus at WSU (washington state university) didn't get home sick at all, too busy partying. plus sooooo many girls. it was hard to stay focused on school. .........good times!
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Dammit. You bastard wanna make me sign up for some college ASAP. Its just too expensive!

Comment

Getting back to commuting for the 5th year. Damn freshman clogging campus with their parents

That aside, have fun.
                  members/ride | the/website
                  180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

is it normal to not be able to sleep on the first night? . . . im not sure if its the soda or not . . . damn caffeine
                    -Mark-
                    CB7
                    CD5

Comment

Working...
                    X