what's your rent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's your rent?

For those of you that pay rent or have a house/townhome/condo they're paying for, how much you pay? (those of you in dorms or parents house, n/m)

39 exits north of downtown Dallas: 4 yr old gated community 1185 sq ft 2 bedroom apt: $735/mo.

You?
    Last edited by ACCORDianate; 08-25-2005, 10:56 PM. Reason: typo!
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
    For those of you that pay rent or have a house/townhome/condo they're paying for, how much you pay? (those of you in dorms or parents house, n/m)

40 miles north of Dallas: 4 yr old gated community 1185 sq ft 2 bedroom apt: $735/mo.

You?
    the morgage on my parents house is... hmm they pay like 2Gs...

for a san diego house with 3 bedrooms two baths

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

FREE 99 ...but i pay the electric bill and water..plus labor like cut the yard...<chillen with moms>

Comment

20 miles north of Nashville

around 1150 sq ft 2bd 2bath with fireplace and alarm system... retails at 735/mo. Right now I pay 675 but after I resign in a couple days... 643/mo

Comment

$760 a month for my mortgage... I got a good deal

Comment

i DO live at home, but pay the parents $100 to help out with the bills each month..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
              i DO live at home, but pay the parents $100 to help out with the bills each month..
              you think thats enough????!!!??...hahaha....thats what i was payin my mom before she gave me that line....i need to go overseas as a contractor and make that big doe..and get my own place with a garage...so i can work on my car!!! .... hurry up associates degree!

Comment

rent right now for a two bedroom, one bath, apartment in pittsburgh for 550 without bills. Just bought a house, two story, three bedroom, one and a half bath, and the payments are going to be 605 a month and bought for around 80K.

Comment

Wish homes in tennessee where this cheap^^^.

Comment

Originally posted by hondagurlex21
                    tennessee?? hah they cant be too much? can they?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by hondagurlex21
                      ha i know what u mean i was in Nashville for a year, went to NADC and had friends that lived in hendersonville. and yea homes down there arent cheap. later

Originally posted by Dr.x
                      You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Seattle Washington 2br 2bath and garage $1200 + u's. Damn I goota move

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
                          Seattle Washington 2br 2bath and garage $1200 + u's. Damn I goota move
                          HOH HOLY CRAP

thats right seattle is like the most expensive city in the states.. i forgot about that

Comment

I live in a one bedroom apartment about 5 minutes away from my college and the rent is $525 a month. The other bills are about $100 (cable/internet, electric).. water and other stuff is included with the rent. The apt is about 750 sq ft. Big enough for me!
                            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

945/mo Long Story.....my lease ends in Nov. can't fucking wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X