saw a kick-ass accident tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw a kick-ass accident tonight

No pics for this one. Usually I have my camera nearby so I can snag a few pics or some video or something but I was in my friends car and didn't have it.

So a Ford F150 is going down the interstate in the opposite direction as us. He goes to change lanes and the truck starts bouncing all over the place and got sideways (at about 70 MPH). Well in an attmept to correct it, he overcorrects and it spins the other way and runs of the interstate backwards. When it hits the grass (still at about 50-55 MPH at this point), it turns back sideways and flips over. Not just once, but several times! It rolled over 4-5 times! It ended up laying on its side. So me and my friend Heather pull over to help the guy since this all happened right in front of us and we're expecting the guy to pretty fucked up and maybe even dead. As we get to the truck, the dude started climbing out the driver side window. He didn't even have a scratch on him and was perfectly fine! The whole fucking truck is destroyed but he managed to get away without even a scratch!

Crazy shit guys. Drive safe out there!

My Accord History:
    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

dude look what happend to my friend!
    i saw him last night at like 11ish
    then this morning at like 2 he was on the highway
    then i woke up at like 11 am and saw pics on a local forum
    before

after

cccheaaaa
    Accord Nation

92 accord sold, 91 accord ex-r still alive
    240sx for that dorifto action comming soon

Comment

OUCH!!!!!

Do you know what happened?

My Accord History:
      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

poor civic!....hey i bet that guy in the truck is gonna feel some pain later in his neck and back...sounds like it was something out of a movie the way you described it.

Comment

he says a racer touched him so he started to chase the guy, then at 200 he lost control when he caught up and bam
          he knows what momo tastes like at 200/h
          cccheaaaa
          Accord Nation

Comment

Originally posted by NightRyder91
            he says a racer touched him so he started to chase the guy, then at 200 he lost control when he caught up and bam
            he knows what momo tastes like at 200/h
            I really hope you mean kph not mph
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

again.....OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

he says a racer touched him
                Explain...are you saying a street racer clipped his car so he gave chase? What did he end up hitting to make his car look like that?
                ________
                Body Science
                Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 10:24 AM.
                無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

km yes lol
                  he hit a van cause he switched lanes lol then he hit the median
                  cccheaaaa
                  Accord Nation

Comment

dude look what happend to my friend!
                    i saw him last night at like 11ish
                    then this morning at like 2 he was on the highway
                    then i woke up at like 11 am and saw pics on a local forum
                    before

after

HE GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!

that sucks. it was nice

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

That'll buff right out.

No really; I hope he was ok apart from the teeth that are embedded in the steering wheel.

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                        That'll buff right out.

hehe

Comment

Damn this must have been accident weekend. One of my homies ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY DESTROYED his I35...some idiot ran a stop sign and he was doing like 60, so when they met it was bad. Ambulances and cops all over the place...his right front wheel was where a potential passenger's feet would be. Sucks.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                            I really hope you mean kph not mph

says he's from canada.. km/h

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
                              says he's from canada.. km/h
                              canada: check
                              kph: check
                              didnt notice where he was from in his info on the left and will be a little more observant next time: check

Comment

Working...
                              X