need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need some help

so i got a new job, but it requires me to have insurance on my car. i have my old card, but it's expired, and i can't afford insurance yet without a paycheck from the new job. so i need to print a fake one until i get my first paycheck, so they can see it. anyone done this before? i need some images i can't find anywhere...all i need to do is change a date.

ok i found the images, does anyone have adobe photoshop and a copy of a progressive insurance card, think they could throw one together for me?

another thing, what is a good bittorrent site, or somewhere to download adobe photoshop?
    Last edited by jboyce; 08-25-2005, 02:15 PM.

I've seen people just scan a current card and change it using MS Paint, print it, then photocopy the printout so that it looks photocopied and just give the job photocopy to keep. I used to work at a pizza delivery place and ppl would do that all the time.

I don't condone doing it, but that's what I've seen.

Disclaimer in case anybody asks: I have no knowledge of any goings-on related to altering documents in this thread.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
    X