No announcement yet.

Cracked windshield crew sign-in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a size requirement? quantity?.. ive got multiple chips. numerous scratches, and one fair sized crack...

Comment

my whole right side of the front window is cracked, i hit it with the rear view mirror. cut my hand pretty bad too.

Comment

Big old crack across the windshield. Rocks and people's feet are bad news for windshields.

Mine.
        "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
        "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

once when i lived in washington..i saw this dude with a kia sportage with like 22 inch rims...im like nice rims....and follow him down the exit ramp...then his fuckin rims throw up a rock and crack my shit...i was pissed...and immediately flagged the dude down......he told me insurance would cover it...so i called geico..and they didnt cover it...so i found one of those places oustide of the mall in tacoma...and they patched it up for like 30 bucks...at first he was like 50 but im like fuck that.....

Comment

I'm rocking a cracked one as well. If anyone wants............pics to come! LOL
            Originally posted by rickyduckworth
            i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

yep i have a pretty big crack as well, i dont plan on getting it fixed any time soon, its just gonna happen again, this is the 5th windshield.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Yep and I need to get it replaced so I can pass inspection. Cheapest quote I found was $211 - can anyone do better than that (and no, I don't have comprehensive coverage on my car, so insurance isn't paying for it).

Comment

how is replacing a windshield going to cost me $110 and getting new trim supposedly cost $200 bucks!!!? a guy gave me an estimate and hes like ohh if u get the windshield plus the trim then i'll charge u $110 but if i got to get the trim it's going to cost about $200 bucks plus the windshield etc...$400 total. i was like WTF $400 for a windshield..?? fuck that i'll just buy mad jdm scotch tape!lol.

btw: i have a crackchippedbentanddented windshield....ohh and its got paint sprinkled on the interior, just found out cuz i used a napkin to clean it and it shreaded all over the windshield.

Comment

Working...
                  X