Put the Accord up on AutoTrader..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put the Accord up on AutoTrader..

Yep, I put it up on Auto Trader today. I paid the $79.99 so it stays on there until it sells and it'll get front page and stuff. Hopefully someone will jump on it since I'm selling it for a pretty good price for having MUCH more into it.

I know you never get what you put into it, and thats why I'm selling it for MUCH less than I really wanted to. I think I'm just going to let the Volks go with it. They are nice rims, but what the hell.. they're just rims.

It should be up on there within 2 hours so lets see who finds it first! My zip is 33713!

Hopefully the CB7 will be outta here by my birthday in October.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

You seem to want this CB7 out of your life so bad. May I ask why? (too slow...cough...cough. j/k)

Comment

compared to some of my friends cars, it's incredibly slow! but it's quick in my opinion.. good old h22 power.

it's time to move on and the more i keep it, the more i will want to add to it! i'm buying a bike come christmas time (crosses fingers)

Comment

Turbo it. Turbo it. Turbo it. Turbo it. Turbo it. Turbo it.

Ok i got tired of typing that.

Comment

goodluck rebels! she'll sell fast

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

i hope she does!

Comment

Not up there yet, but here a quick link to the search page. It hsould be updated soon enough:
              http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/search...713&x=134&y=11

And what price are you asking for it? I'd hate to see you get rid of it but I understand.

My Accord History:
              91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

7000 with a set of racing harts and 8200 with the volks.

i might end up going a little lower but i want to see if i can get a local bite.

Comment

link to the trader ? ..

was it posted up yet in the net ?
                  "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

and thats with or without the CC2 conv.

Comment

nah, jdm 1 piece headlights, OEM hood, wings west big mouth front.

a guy is supposed to buy the cc2 conversion on friday, so we'll see. and it's a different big mouth on the car than the one used for the cc2 conversion.

manny, i posted it about an hour ago and it said up to 2 hours or so for wait so it'll be on there. once it's up, then ill post it.

Comment

It sucks but you probably won't get that much for it. It's probably worth much more than that just in parts, but as a fully assembled car, even in excellent condition you probably won't get that much. This is the one thing that sucks the most about modding cars.

My Accord History:
                        91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91
                          It sucks but you probably won't get that much for it. It's probably worth much more than that just in parts, but as a fully assembled car, even in excellent condition you probably won't get that much. This is the one thing that sucks the most about modding cars.
                          i agree seams to me its a little much.....i say he gets around $5,500-$6000 if that...... no more i would include the wheels with your lower price.....its a very old car even know its a "highly" modded honda u still wont get that much....but hey good luck and i hope u get what u want...but i doubt it.i know that when i look for a car the more its been modded the harder the sale.....
                          Last edited by 91accord4door; 08-24-2005, 08:38 PM.

Comment

I might post it up in my hometown too.. people there are retarded. A kid sold his 1994 Prelude, body kit, altezzas, and no rims. He sold it for $9,000.. so maybe I'll get lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                              I might post it up in my hometown too.. people there are retarded. A kid sold his 1994 Prelude, body kit, altezzas, and no rims. He sold it for $9,000.. so maybe I'll get lucky.
                              lol damn....yea a lot of people are stupid....but they would be smart to buy your car.....i think its worth much more i just know what people want to pay....thats the sucky part....but good luck whoever gets it is lucky.

Comment

Working...
                              X