• Show
Clear All

we need this as a smiley

donkey kong bananas? later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Its peanut butter jelly time!
      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

thats cute as buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
          Its peanut butter jelly time!
          here ya go, i just made that for you

http://peanutbutterbanana.ytmnd.com/

Comment

If you stare at that long enough you become mesmerized. There should be some subliminal messaging in there.

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
              donkey kong bananas? later.
              why the fuck do you say later after every fucking post you make?
              People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
              The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                If you stare at that long enough you become mesmerized. There should be some subliminal messaging in there.

how do you do that?

Comment

There's gotta be some sort of way for one frame of the animation to spell out the word 'kill' or 'drink' or something using the dancing bananas. Just like the Lion King movie where the word 'sex' is seen in the clouds.

Comment

yeah man..quit saying later...or just add it to your sig............type g...

those jellybeans look like they are on crack , speed , and caffiene.

Comment

Haha I think the 'later' adds character to his posts...you'll never mistake who said it...I say keep it.

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                        Haha I think the 'later' adds character to his posts...you'll never mistake who said it...I say keep it.
                        Yeah, i know.I'm not hating on the guy, its just one of the little things that just bother me ya know, like he could be saying anything, and then "later".

My mom just got hit by a train and died instantly after her brains sprayed all over the tracks.later.

ILBB
                        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
                          My mom just got hit by a train and died instantly after her brains sprayed all over the tracks.later.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!! good stuff

My Accord History:
                          91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91
                            ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!! good stuff
                            Or...

I think I just sharted. Later.
                            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Ok, lets not rip on Type-G and his later comment after every single post. Come to think of it, I always wondered why it was after every post.

Comment

Working...
                              X