Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little help, suggestions, anything???

Hello,
    I have this problem. I don't normally talk about this kinda stuff, but this is really really screwin' with me. You see, there's this girl, her name is Heather, and then there's this guy, his mane is Evan. Well, Heather had this thing for Evan, but Evan didn't give a damn. Even though Heather was horribly interested in Evan, and she is a beautiful, free-spirited girl, Evan didn't care one bit. So he eventually started to just play along with her so he could say he was "pimping" her. Eventually, Heather got mad because Evan wouldn't actually be "hers", he just hung out with her and played her. She confronted him about it and he got pissed and told her how it was, and that he didn't want to see her again. By this time, her and myself had been talking a little bit, and she was volunteering to help me clean my car and whatnot...Well, we kept talking, and I got to know her really good. I would go out to her house, and I'd go with her to Lawrenceburg and stay three or four days with her (about 85 miles from here). She told me that she really really liked me and that if I had came along about 3 months earlier, she'd be all mine, which doesn't make sense to me. Evan has since come back talking to her, but I'm not sure why. She talks to him and stuff, but I'm still going places with her, and she tells me she loves me, but I don't know what I'm doing. It's like she liked him and it died, so me and her started things up, then he came back and started talking to her. I spend a whole lotta time with her and she's racked up a LOT of hours in the CB7, but she still talks to him like 3 times a week, and I don't know how to translate what she's doing into usable information. So if anybody can help, then go for it. I don't wanna just up and leave her, because she's been here since like January, and we have connected and grown into each other so much that it's be hard to let go. I just don't know what to do. If only girls could be like cars...

Originally posted by KoNEY
    Hello,
    I have this problem. I don't normally talk about this kinda stuff, but this is really really screwin' with me. You see, there's this girl, her name is Heather, and then there's this guy, his mane is Evan. Well, Heather had this thing for Evan, but Evan didn't give a damn. Even though Heather was horribly interested in Evan, and she is a beautiful, free-spirited girl, Evan didn't care one bit. So he eventually started to just play along with her so he could say he was "pimping" her. Eventually, Heather got mad because Evan wouldn't actually be "hers", he just hung out with her and played her. She confronted him about it and he got pissed and told her how it was, and that he didn't want to see her again. By this time, her and myself had been talking a little bit, and she was volunteering to help me clean my car and whatnot...Well, we kept talking, and I got to know her really good. I would go out to her house, and I'd go with her to Lawrenceburg and stay three or four days with her (about 85 miles from here). She told me that she really really liked me and that if I had came along about 3 months earlier, she'd be all mine, which doesn't make sense to me. Evan has since come back talking to her, but I'm not sure why. She talks to him and stuff, but I'm still going places with her, and she tells me she loves me, but I don't know what I'm doing. It's like she liked him and it died, so me and her started things up, then he came back and started talking to her. I spend a whole lotta time with her and she's racked up a LOT of hours in the CB7, but she still talks to him like 3 times a week, and I don't know how to translate what she's doing into usable information. So if anybody can help, then go for it. I don't wanna just up and leave her, because she's been here since like January, and we have connected and grown into each other so much that it's be hard to let go. I just don't know what to do.

Well, bro... It seems like you got yourself a sticky situation. It all depends on the type of girl she is. If she's STILL taking a liking to this Evan guy... even after she figured he played her... Heather might not be worth it bro... Now I could be very wrong. But look at the situation. If some one played you, and left. You come across some one fantastic and takes a big liking to you. You going to leave that and go back to the person playing you?

If...IF you know that she still has a little spark for him, FOR A FACT. I dont think a girl that niave is a good choice. Just talk to her. I mean, you're close, right? Ask her whats up with evan? Dont seem jealous, just curious.

Good luck bro!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

nicely put^^. ask this girl whats up, ask her if she likes you or him, if she says both, then tell her what u feel, but dont go all out and make yourself sound desperate and weak, and depending on what she says, tell her that u like her a lot, and you would like to be more that just friends. Tell her first that she gots to get her shit together bro, tell her how fucked up her life is gona be if she goes back with that evan guy, tell her how she's gona be played more and more, and tell her your not like that.

idunno, thats my .02 cents

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

she's holding out on you for him. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
          Damn... I love his short, simple posts. Anyway...tell her how you fell and that you are not going to be screwed around with. If she is starting to show interest in this Evan character again, then tell her you are going to cut her ass loose if she continues to play you. It sounds like she is making you her "re-bound" boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG

im a little tired from class today, and kinda burnt out... so call me stupid, but can you (or some one) explain what this means...?

Does this mean that shes just using him untill she could get the other guy back?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Yah kinda vague. And I don't like vying for a girl's attn...you should knock Evan out of the picture, if you know what I mean...

j/k...you're on thin ice, you gotta play it cool. Obviously Evan's a bad dude, so you gotta convince her of that without sounding like a hater. That's the right thing to do. Me, like me Yaw, what would I do? I'd lay down the law, like 'its Evan or me, go ahead, make a move'...cause ultimately that's what it comes down to...but I'd prob. lose in that situation. So it's up to you man. Personally I don't like indecisive chicks or chicks still dealing w/prior situations, but if you like her then do what you gotta do to isolate you and her from anyone else. Good luck and God speed.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
              X