FDAccord no more..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welll, we lost him!

FDaccord has a new car, but i'll let him say what it is first, but hey his car is up for sale, ima get it werking, so till then u could holla at me or him about it. hopefully i'll have that shit at least running by next week.

Comment

Originally posted by FDAccord
      I'm tired of not having a car.. it'll be five months before the accord will be driveable. I'll fix the accord but it'll be sold asap. I'm going up to Memphis this weekend to visit my friendly neighborhood subaru dealership. I don't have any other car to drive and to sit here and tinker back and forth with the accord isn't something I want to do. I'm almost sick to my stomach with having to find rides from people just to get simple parts, not only that but having a busy schedule with school and work. Right now I'm more concerned with having a way to work and school than anything else.

That right their sais that you just dont care about the accord and you want an easy way out. Well whatever else you got, im sure your gona be modifying it too and then your gona get tired of it.
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

If thats the case, I think him giving up the car is better for the CB7 tuning community. That car can go to someone with more heart towards the cause.

Comment

Wow I got attacked for buying a Prelude :\. I still love cb7's guys no need to be a dick to me.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
            i recommend a chevy caviler for maximum reliability. later.
            seriously...chevy cavaliers have the best mpg out imo.

Comment

dont flame the dude cause he bought a lude

(lol that rymed)

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
              bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Mick dont get corny on us... . I am not flaming. I am being real over here. Do not call your self a tuner if you can not take what come with the territory. As tuners, we have good times and bad times. Things may run perfectly one day and just run like crap the next. What makes one tuner better from the next, is the ones who can come up with solutions to those problems. Then we can inform others about what needs to be done to resolve and avoid such problems. Getting rid of a car because you tried to mod it and you messed up decreases your integrity as a tuner IMO. So like I said, I am not trying to be mean over here, I am just keeping it real.
                Last edited by KillerCam282; 09-18-2005, 10:29 AM.

Comment

pics of said lude?

Comment

I'm tired of not having a car.. it'll be five months before the accord will be driveable. I'll fix the accord but it'll be sold asap. I'm going up to Memphis this weekend to visit my friendly neighborhood subaru dealership. I don't have any other car to drive and to sit here and tinker back and forth with the accord isn't something I want to do. I'm almost sick to my stomach with having to find rides from people just to get simple parts, not only that but having a busy schedule with school and work. Right now I'm more concerned with having a way to work and school than anything else.
                    That's fair...if you can upgrade, do it...otherwise just find the ECU, or *gasp* put the stock F22 back in. How much faster are F20A DOHCs?? I can't imagine by too much...

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                      i recommend a chevy caviler for maximum reliability. later.
                      off topic, but how the heck did you get that nice dent in your hood? later. later. later. later. later. later. later. later. later. later.
                      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                        Mick dont get corny on us... . I am not flaming. I am being real over here. Do not call your self a tuner if you can not take what come with the territory. As tuners, we have good times and bad times. Things may run perfectly one day and just run like crap the next. What makes one tuner better from the next, is the ones who can come up with solutions to those problems. Then we can inform others about what needs to be done to resolve and avoid such problems. Getting rid of a car because you tried to mod it and you messed up decreases your integrity as a tuner IMO. So like I said, I am not trying to be mean over here, I am just keeping it real.

Bro you are entitled to your opinions however I didn't "Mess" up. I understand that having a CB7 would mean that I'll have days where the car is working and where the car is down. I completely understand what you mean. I did not want to get rid of the car. The reason why I am moving to something newer is because I think that my school is much more important to me than my "integrity" to you as a tuner. What needed to be fix with the accord? I knew what I needed, t3h hot can tell you that I knew. I don't have time to get "downtimes" because I don't have any family that lives close to me. That means if my Accord does not run, I have no way to get to school or to work. That means no money to make a living. I don't mind you keeping it real, but I've never called myself a tuner and probably will never call myself a tuner. Put yourself in my situation where you make barely enough money to get by on your own and your only car is down for over a month with no other means of transportation. Later on down the road when I have time and money to just throw out I'll buy another CB7 to play with, and I'll keep this in mind to never call myself a tuner. I prefer "enthusiast" anyhow.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

In this case, I agree school is much more important. I got on your case because I hate when people attempt to modify their cars, screw up and just get rid of it. A pet peeve of mine if you wan to call it that.

Bro you are entitled to your opinions however I didn't "Mess" up. I understand that having a CB7 would mean that I'll have days where the car is working and where the car is down. I completely understand what you mean. I did not want to get rid of the car. The reason why I am moving to something newer is because I think that my school is much more important to me than my "integrity" to you as a tuner. What needed to be fix with the accord? I knew what I needed, t3h hot can tell you that I knew. I don't have time to get "downtimes" because I don't have any family that lives close to me. That means if my Accord does not run, I have no way to get to school or to work. That means no money to make a living. I don't mind you keeping it real, but I've never called myself a tuner and probably will never call myself a tuner. Put yourself in my situation where you make barely enough money to get by on your own and your only car is down for over a month with no other means of transportation. Later on down the road when I have time and money to just throw out I'll buy another CB7 to play with, and I'll keep this in mind to never call myself a tuner. I prefer "enthusiast" anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                            seriously...chevy cavaliers have the best mpg out imo.
                            Anything gets great gas mileage when its being towed to the shop 3/4 of the time.

But fdaccord, I feel you. Sometimes you just have to move on... after so much goes wrong its just time to get on with your life and get something that you dont have to mess with. But good luck with the new car, get some pics up.

Comment

i say u pay someone to wreck the lude. get the insurance money and put the lude motor in the cb7

Members Ride Thread

Comment

fuck you bro not to be mean but i waited almost a year before my car was workign i worked everyday on my car for 2 months to get my swap working and i never gave up i paid 2 mechanics to look at it saying they couldnt fix it. and i still didnt give up and my aprents tried to kick me out of the house and tow the car and sell it and i didnt give up and i drove that bitch outta the garage 4 days ago and i did it dont give up man
                                ]

Comment

Working...
                                X