FDAccord no more..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FDAccord no more..

Well guys.. after so much trouble with this F20A Swap everyone has decided it's good for me to sell the car and buy something reliable. I don't know much about this F20A but the simple fact that the F22 ECU won't allow the car to run safely and all this other stuff I decided that I'm just going to ditch the car. If anyone in florida wants to buy it.. throw me an offer. As far as my next car.. I don't think it will be a Honda and if all goes well it will be something good. Anyways.. should things go through and I no longer have a CB7.. I guess I'll no longer be a "CB7Tuner". Anyways.. later.

http://www.FLAccords.com

you're kidding, right?

why not just get the right ECU???

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7

you're kidding, right?

why not just get the right ECU???
      x2

Comment

Pics?
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by FDAccord
          As far as my next car.. I don't think it will be a Honda and if all goes well it will be something good.
          Honda is ranked as one of the most reliable vehicles out there. Oh well...have fun

Comment

sounds like u are giving up to early, ask some more questions around here and im sure some people could help you with your problems...and dont give up on the hondas either....they wont let u down so dont let them down!

Comment

i recommend a chevy caviler for maximum reliability. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

x3

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
                .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
                .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

wussss!!!!!! a little idling issues and a fucked up damper and ur ready to just give up??????? u are pathetic . i thought we were gon be the accord cru man!!!. ur car inspired me, and now ur just up and out like that.!!!

Comment

Dont give up dude ive been through more shit than you have you just need someone in your area that can help you out . Maybe you did something wrong in there dont get frustrated in order to have your shit running right you just need a lil bit more time thats all to diagnose the problem. Why dont you just get the right ecu for the motor in the first place. IF you cant find one call up steve at hmotorsonline im sure he can help with your jdm needs.

Comment

I think AlexEX has an F20A and since he recently has gone boost I don't believe he has use for the ecu anymore. I would talk with him about it if he still has it. His car was running fine on it. I don't remember what ecu it was he got but i believe it was the one that was made for that f20a.
                      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Dude you just can't quit over something so little......do some searching and I'm sure you'll find that ecu!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                        91 accord lx (5spd)
                        92 accord lx (5spd)
                        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
                          Honda is ranked as one of the most reliable vehicles out there. Oh well...have fun
                          and highest resale value too

and safest to get hit by if youre a pedestrian in the street (i KNOW you've all seen THAT commercial)

.... but eh, give up if you want to - sad to hear you're that frustrated - but you're gonna do what you're gonna do, no matter what we say

good luck either way

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

seems like more and more are giving up, wanting to move on to something new, or their car gets wrecked....sad
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I'm tired of not having a car.. it'll be five months before the accord will be driveable. I'll fix the accord but it'll be sold asap. I'm going up to Memphis this weekend to visit my friendly neighborhood subaru dealership. I don't have any other car to drive and to sit here and tinker back and forth with the accord isn't something I want to do. I'm almost sick to my stomach with having to find rides from people just to get simple parts, not only that but having a busy schedule with school and work. Right now I'm more concerned with having a way to work and school than anything else.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Working...
                              X