A new twist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new twist?

Well hey guys I found something a little interesting about the Pentagon attacks back on 9/11/2001.

My gf had this in her profile , it seems really interesting and it does bring up a couple of facts...

Anyway the movie speaks for itself and yeah it really raises the question did a Boeing 727 really hit that place?

Check this out
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

yeah, it's crazy. i saw that video about a year and a half ago but it REALLY makes you think. i got goosebumps watching it.. i think the music has a vital role in giving the bumps to me too!

it's a crazy ass video mang!
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Never saw that. That is very interesting. What I wonder is if it was a missle, who fired it? One of our fighters? Maybe trying to intercept a plane? Maybe it was ground fired? I don't know. I'm surprised I never heard about this until now.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Wow thats really interesting, thanks for sharing!
        Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

Ironically my gf happens to work FOR a defense contract company...I know it doesnt have any relevance to this but shes told me of some places around my vicinity where they work on top secret goverment stuff.

She has no idea what but shes told me about the locations and how strict they are about keeping it tight lippped think of it as Area 51 is.

Government only wants you to hear about what they deem is good enough. ( I cant find the exact words to paraphrase it)
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

The gov. decides what you should know?
            The gov. decides what you're ready to see?
            The gov. decides if you're mature enough to hear the truth?

Pick one of the three.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

well what about the deaths from the flight? hmmm that plane had to go somewhere if not the Pentagon....... I had a close family friend in there when it hit. He was in a meeting and then the whole building shoke. and all the alarms went off and sprikles everywhere. He was on the same side it hit. He is pretty high up in the Navy and he doesn't know what went on.

Comment

I pick all three.

Bad enough there dabbling into video games, Rage Against the Machine and SOAD are my best friends.

On a side note Im going to see SOAD this Sat with Mars Volta in Worscester its gonna be a good show.

wo0t.

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
                well what about the deaths from the flight? hmmm that plane had to go somewhere if not the Pentagon....... I had a close family friend in there when it hit. He was in a meeting and then the whole building shoke. and all the alarms went off and sprikles everywhere. He was on the same side it hit. He is pretty high up in the Navy and he doesn't know what went on.
                yeah but the FBI does...its all about secrecy. Whats there to hide. And the fact that they knew this shit was gonna happen and did nothing about it really irks me about how safe we really are...

They even made an attempt to assinate Osama after the 1998 bombings...he was gonna be setup by one of his own to get rubbed out. We had the chance and did nothing.

Government orchestrates alot of the shit nowadays...they control the way we live , see things and even what we want to know as a general population.

Soon its gonna be how you fucking breathe....ridiculous
                Last edited by HenRoc; 08-23-2005, 08:37 PM.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                Legend FSM

Comment

i saw this a while back too and its very interesting.. there is also a video called "911 in plane site" that has a LOT of interesting info about all the attacks.. lots of video and audio footage that will make you think about what really happened.. im not usually one to believe all this conspiracy theory shit, but i saw this one time on pbs i believe or something and i was hooked.. if any of you want a copy of it, PM me for more info..

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
                    The plane could have easily gone down just like the one in PA did. Also, the damage from the pentagon does not match what should have happened if a Boewing hit the pentagon. I did a paper on this flash movie/event If the pentagon 9/11 incident wasnt totally sound.....what does that say for the other 3 planes? I have seen that vid 40 times and it still gives me chills.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that a while ago. When I first found it, I watched it about 20 times that day. Kinda freaky. I think the original site is this one: http://pentagonstrike.co.uk

Comment

that was fuckin crazy

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by bodiez
                          If the pentagon 9/11 incident wasnt totally sound.....what does that say for the other 3 planes? I have seen that vid 40 times and it still gives me chills.
                          im pretty sure ive seen video of a plane hit both of the twin towers . . . and i saw the wreckage of the one in PA on TV too . . . those are fairly unquestionable
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Am I missing something? That was a weak conspiracy. I wasn't even aware people questioned the events that day. The video of the security camera catching the impact at the pentagon clearly shows a large plane.
                            The government managed to shutup the thousands of people who actually eyewitnessed all of this. Please!
                            But I love conspiracy theories. These people should be great movie writers.
                            Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                            -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                            MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

i still think they shot down the one heading for the whitehouse!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X