My new Daily Driver *pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new Daily Driver *pics*

[/IMG] Yea so my car is a total asshole to me sometimes. Aside from that it has no A/C or P/S so what is a person to do? Use a car that they don't have to pay for that has all the creature comforts the honda dosen't have. My parents foruantely have let me use one of their volvo station wagons (yes we have more than one) because it gets better mileage, and has all the nice things a car should have haha. I really do love my accord, but why drive it when I have a free car that the maintenance is paid for by the rents you know? The accord has the status of a weekend car at this point.

Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Too damn funny...I know how you feel..my Accord has been designated a weekend warrior as well

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
      [/IMG] Yea so my car is a total asshole to me sometimes. Aside from that it has no A/C or P/S so what is a person to do? Use a car that they don't have to pay for that has all the creature comforts the honda dosen't have. My parents foruantely have let me use one of their volvo station wagons (yes we have more than one) because it gets better mileage, and has all the nice things a car should have haha. I really do love my accord, but why drive it when I have a free car that the maintenance is paid for by the rents you know? The accord has the status of a weekend car at this point.

you wanna trade cars?My car is more "streetable", that way you still have an accord as a daily driver!!!
      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
      The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
        you wanna trade cars?My car is more "streetable", that way you still have an accord as a daily driver!!!

Probably not...I have a feeling your accord isin't as fast as mine Plus why would I give up free maintenance? Can't beat that shit...

AND...anybody priced insurance on volvo station wagons lately...haha you get the idea...
        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Is the 940 RWD? I forget.

I smell a Volv8 project.

Comment

It is in fact RWD. All the old boxy style volvos are RWD in fact. I'd love to put in a 400 smallblock or even a 350 but my mother would have my head. haha Gas mileage would also go out the window
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

dorifto!
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                dorifto!

haha and when the body rolled the damn thing would flip over like an SUV. This thing is so underpowered, hell I can't even do a burnout on WET pavement much less get sideways.
                The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
                  haha and when the body rolled the damn thing would flip over like an SUV. This thing is so underpowered, hell I can't even do a burnout on WET pavement much less get sideways.
                  oh...so whats wrong with the cb7 again?
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

hey i like big buts.. thats gonna be my sig. mine is better. watch my sig around 630 tonight

Comment

i know how u feel but my accord i havent driven in like 4 months tryin to fix everything. its mostly me kinda lazy. and its mostly time consuming. but i got my moms cb to back me up for those lonely months..... just fix it and go eat that 91+ octane

Comment

You driving the truck huh

I'd be rocking the Saab

Comment

hows it feel to be swedish lol

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by Big Body LX
                            You driving the truck huh

I'd be rocking the Saab
                            Unfortunately I can't steal the saab away from mom. Funny how all the cars in our driveway (with the excpetion of the honda) are sweedish.
                            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

You're rockin' a Brick. I'm jealous. I miss my old 88 240DL.

Screw the V8 idea, throw a 14psi snail and a straight-thru exhaust on there and you'll fly.

RWD Volvos of any type kick ass. Even slow ones.
                              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                              X