wow...talk about ghey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow...talk about ghey

at the honduh board, they pulled a prank on how they said they were gonna shut the board down and ppl were willing to donate and some guy even donated 100+ dollars....they never shut the board down and ppl are pretty pissed off about it and some others are still trying to get their money back.

what a bunch of flamers...i hope you mods/admins dont pull something like that
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

i mean i would download like 2 bucks....but not 100...yo he deserved to get jacked imo...unless he was using the forums to help his business..i dunno..i just cant see that happening

Comment

Yea that happens a lot. Not to imply anything, all the mods/owners here are good (VERY, VERY rare occurance in forums)...but I've def. seen some foul stuff w/forums. Granted most of them are free and they're expensive, but man...some people literally LIVE off of ad revenue, and are aggressive about the $$$. I can't blame them really, but at the same time it's kinda messed up, especially on more technical forums (i.e. they'll charge you for search...shit, shouldn't have said that). It's a two way street.

Tricking people into giving you money though is messed up...

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

believe me ATX wouldn't do that. He has enough debt outside the site. But think if there was a charge to be a member.......

Comment

That shit reminds me of preludeonline.com. Yeah its pretty messed up stealin money form members on the board even some done it on here its very fucked up thats why i stick to another source to by my stuff.

Comment

Ha! Imagine that! Extorting $$$ from a population of internet forum tuners ..

Meanwhile .. I've been diagnosed with *erectile penile syndrome* .. and will die
            if no moneys are donated to my paypal acount in 24 hours .. it'll be on your conscious ..

Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda
              Meanwhile .. I've been diagnosed with *erectile penile syndrome* .. and will die
              sucks for you your gunna die......

HA jk

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
              nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
              nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
              nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
              nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Working...