X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B*****

BIATCH!

This random moment brought to you by: Zipcreature! Reminding you that sometimes its fun to be random!

- Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

ahahahaahahha i jus called my ex this....and then behold..the thread..sigh..randomness pwns!

Comment

Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
      D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
      ┴─┴
      ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

EEHHOOO!! JA-JAM ONIT! HEY!!!!

Yeah remember the ol' snoop dogg song...I think everyone who listens to that first part "Biaaaatch" just keeps saying it and saying it over and over. Hear it the other night, bumping it on the way home...just had to say it to someone...

AND BEHOLD YOU ALL WERE HERE! AND ITS MY FIRST RANDOM THREAD SUCKERS! BEWARE OF ZIPCREATURE HYPER BIATCHES!!!!

BLAHAHHAHAHAHH! MUYAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHA - nowbackto work fuckers!

gotta go work on the brakes, bleed them, repaint calipers, press in lower ball joints, install AGX....!!! YAY!

- Zipcreature
        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

I'm in love with this thread, but my admin radar is going off. I hope my suspicions are wrong about closing this thread.
          Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
          D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
          ┴─┴
          ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

the bunny with a pancake on the head made me laugh. "theres bee's on my head, but dont call me a bee head"

Comment

what the hell happened to this place lol i enjoy randomness from time to time as well

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

randomness is fucking great from time to time, but its annoying as hell when its repeatative(sp?)

btw, J-Spec, i LOVE that sig pic!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                X