help me out guyz, I dont know what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help me out guyz, I dont know what to do

well here goes, a guy n a girl thing just a long story, but hope that you can help me out here.
    Well I dated this girl for like 1 yrs and 9 month, We like got into a arguement everyday, well sometime the arguement just bout stupid thing, all she does was get mad at me, then we got into a fight. Well for one thing, I never lay a hand on her, I never even cus at her, I even change the stuff that she dont like bout me and do it wat she say. But her, she hit me, she cus at me, when i dont like anything bout her, I told her, she be like "If you dont like me cuz of that, then you go find someone else" it really piss me off coz she dont understand me. u kno what i mean.
    Well I lie to her alot, I mean alot. Sometime stuff I do and she doesnt like it, she get piss at me, but when she does something that i dont like, I didnt say anything to her. But dang A guy have a limit. Then to this one day, I promise her that i wouldnt make her piss for a week, and I also promise her that I wouldnt put gel in my hair, (Well she told me "If you have a girl friend already, y do u put gel in ur hair, u want to look cute for another girl or sumtin?" then i just promise her i wouldnt put gel in my hair, so i dont get her piss. she broke me one promise, but then the next 2 day, I put gel in my hair, then she find out then she got piss, so then I broke 2 promise.

Then now she all piss at me, but look here wat happen to us. she ignore me, she doesnt seem like to care bout me, when i come to her house, she just left me sit on the couch and go to her room then bout 10 min later she came out, then went back to her room. she wouldnt let me in her room cuz she say privacy. When i come over to her house, All i can do is sit in the couch and wait for her. sometime I come over there she just let me sit there, and dont even say anything to me, just go outside look at me then went back to her room.
    She call me rude, because I joke around, I go with my friend, she say is friend more important than me? so now i dont have any friend to hang w. I give her everything she ever wanted. She got mad at me so easy.

THen bout her, long time ago when she can come over to my house, I alwais stay w her, I never leave her sight. She walk there i walk there w her. But when I walk somewhere she just walk somewhere else. Sometime she dont even give me a kiss, or even a hug. I have to ask for it, let just say not even a good night kiss. If i want to see her, I have to go n see her, She dont just randomly come to my work place and visit me, she dont even randomly come to my house and visit me. I spent alot of dime on her, like almost every paycheck is on her.

So now, I broke 2 promise, and she got all mad at me, I dont even come and see her, she dont come and c me like usually, (so like we on break) So now she txt me alot, tell me this and that, sometime i dont even know if it true, Well i txt her back. till now, it been a week that we are apart, sometime I have to waited for her to call me, because sometime i dont pick up her phone call, she be like "what if it and emergency, huh?" right now I dont know what to do.

She ask for me back, she say she still love me, she is happy when she w me. So now i dont know what to do, to tell you, I really love her, no matter wat she did to me, I alwais love her. But now I dont really know what to do, should I be back w her or should I not? I complain this n that to her, but she seem dont care.
    What you think? Should i or should i not? because am really tire of how she treated me. I lie to her alot tho, she say, If i dont lie to her any more, she will treat me right.

it has eyes!!!

i was in the same situation bro. best advice is for you to walk away. you dont need her and as hard as it seems and you love her you will realize that she doesnt care as much as you think and you will be better off without her! best of luck chap
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

It sounds like shes got you by the balls and your basically her puppy she loves kicking around.

*But first off learn some english skills , because I don't care who you are, we here at Cb7tuner.com support other members in their time of need, but at the same time we stress because when that person goes can't be clear when they're asking for help.*

Anyways back to the topic. Lose this girl , it sounds like highschool bullshit and it is. Theres nothing with being a loner and just having friends to kick back, yeah a girlfriend is good, but what good is it if shes gonna be a fucking bitch.

Shes ultimately walking all over your ass, and taking advantage of your kindness, and if she can't really give you the respect you need. Then by all means tell her to go fuck off.

But in the end its your decision whether you want to carry on or not.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

i can't believe i just read that WHOLE thing! i wouldnt go back to her because:

1. you're gonna to be broke as hell (think of all the money you could've put into the accord but you spent on her)
        2. plenty more women out there (that'll treat you better)
        3. doesnt seem like much is going to change (she'll still cuss you out)
        4. you shouldnt have to change for someone else (be you)
        5. more free time to work on the accord!!!

so i'd give this relationship a

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
          It sounds like shes got you by the balls and your basically her puppy she loves kicking around.

Anyways back to the topic. Lose this girl , it sounds like highschool bullshit and it is. Theres nothing with being a loner and just having friends to kick back, yeah a girlfriend is good, but what good is it if shes gonna be a fucking bitch.

Shes ultimately walking all over your ass, and taking advantage of your kindness, and if she can't really give you the respect you need. Then by all means tell her to go fuck off.

But in the end its your decision whether you want to carry on or not.
          SPEAK THE FU*KIN TRUTH HENRY!!

Bro, this guy couldnt of put it any better. She is NOT worth your time, and your kidding yourself if you think otherwise...

Yeah, having a girl is cool, and you THINK you have some one by your side. But how good is having a girl when she refuses to be by your side and treats you like shit AND is a total bitch....

you can find better... Trust me.

Best of Luck

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

lil cb7, you sig stealer!!!! "(2) Alarm Disarmers">>>>>>>>>>>>>"The Alarm Disarmer"....

Oh yea, my subs are for sale.

Ahhh thread...yea leave her alone. *couldn't read post*...No gf>>>a pain in the ass gf...

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

thanks for the advise, but how do i get rid of her? she keep calling me, she keep txt me, I dont know what she going to do next, I dont know why each night i went to this site, and read what people post up, I think I need a life.

it has eyes!!!

Comment

Leaving a girl is really easy - just tell her that you want to not live with her always bitching, that you are on edge and nervous all of the time. Then tell her that you would like to not be in a relationship anymore. That you would like to see other people, and that she should also.
                THEN ask her to please not call you, to make it easier on the two of ya'll.

- Zipcreature
                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

lol man, just tell her your puting gel in your hair for a reason, tell her you got another girl that doesn't treat you like shit!...............The end.
                  Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                  i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

SHES WITH YOU FOR YOUR CAR
                    i know i would:P
                    lol man make her realise her problems first... if shes in denial. slap the bitch
                    plenny smelly fish in the sea(clean) lol
                    trust me if she cant see any thing wrong.. shoot a brick at her face and never see her again..
                    cccheaaaa
                    Accord Nation

92 accord sold, 91 accord ex-r still alive
                    240sx for that dorifto action comming soon

Comment

lemme get this straight u spending tons of money on this chick and u aint even gettin no play. no head, no pat pat rub rub, no nuttin. DUde i woulda been gone a long time ago. DONE TAKE NUTTIN FROM NOONE DUDE!!.. if you really wannna break up with her u need to go get the snoop dog c.d Rythm and Ganster and play the song I'm threw withchu (that's the way its spelled on the c.d.) for all of you who don't know the song here are the lyrics. I think it's the best break up song ever.

SNOOP DOGG LYRICS

"I'm Threw Witchu"
                      (feat. Soopafly)

[Snoop Dogg]
                      Yeah man, this is another 9 inch dick classic
                      We wanna dedicate this one, to all the fellas
                      who got a hardhead bitch, who just won't listen
                      Y'know? The best thing to do, is leave her
                      Don't hit her, shake that ho (bitch I'm gone!)

[Chorus: Soopafly]
                      Bitch I'm gone.. I can't take it no mo'
                      I can't get through to you
                      There's nothin I can say that you seem to understand
                      Bitch I'm gonnnnnnnnneeeeeee.. I'm out oh yeah yeah yeah
                      I'm through wit'chu
                      Oh I'm through wit'chu, yeah

[Soopafly]
                      I knew that you, was a ho back then
                      And bitch you're still one now
                      Ya like to bust, nuts in your face
                      But with that big-ass mouth
                      you need to shut the fuck up, you talk too much
                      I told you once before, yeah
                      That pimpin don't, like to tell you twice
                      So I'm walkin out that dooooooooooor

Bitch I'm gone.. oh yeah bitch I'm, oh I, I got to get the, hell outta here
                      I can't get through to you, you talk too much, I can't tell you shit
                      Bitch I'm gonnnnnnnnneeeeeee.. oh yeah I'm goin I got to get out
                      I'm through wit'chu
                      Oh yeah, I'm through wit'chu bitch, yeah yeah

[Soopafly]
                      (Bitch I'm gone) Bitch I'm through wit'chu
                      I'm through wit'chu, cause I refuse to lose
                      I can't be locked in your world
                      (Bitch I'm gone) I need to breath, I got to roll
                      (I'm through wit'chu) Ain't no way
                      I can stay another day wit'chu

Bye bye bitch, and wit all the other pussy, yeah
                      a ***** got besides yo' big head good and butt fo' ugly kids
                      Still livin with ya grandmama buckin mouth ass
                      You shoulda known, you was fuckin with a mack (MACK)
                      Instead of steppin your game up, you got pushed way to the back
                      (Step off, step on back)
                      I seen yo' expression, when you seen me pimpin in the club
                      It looked like, it looked like you wanted to break down, down and cry
                      But I just didn't give a damn, I didn't give a damn, no no I didn't
                      Cause bitches ain't shit, anyway, so don't even ask me why

Bitch I'm gone.. I'm I'm gone hah, yes I am, I got to get ta
                      Got to get ta, got to get ta hell outta here, oh yeah
                      Bitch I'm gonnnnnnnnneeeeeee.. oh bitch a, I got too many bitches, anyway
                      I'm through wit'chu
                      To be, foolin wit'cho, ugly, ugly, ugly ass

Oh, break it down (break it down)
                      Oh we got to break it down (break it down, break it down)
                      Whoaahhh, aw yeah yeah yeah yeah

Hey hey hey, what's up baby?
                      Come on in, sit down, what'chu got, what'chu got there?
                      Y'now, I seen you today baby, you know what?
                      Just sit the fuck down bitch!
                      I ain't playin no God damn game wit'chu right now bitch
                      Y'knahmean? There's a lotta time and effort up in this shit, y'knahmean?
                      Wanna tell you a lil' somethin like this bitch
                      I got everything, you don't have nothin
                      Bitch, I ain't believin a motherfuckin word you say bitch
                      Get yo' shit, and get the fuck outta here
                      Even though it's yo' motherfuckin house, get the fuck up outta here
                      You know what? I'm leavin this motherfucker
                      Got a fo' bedroom upstairs, I'm movin your sister in bitch

[Chorus - singers only version, in background]

And I gotta protective order against yo' punk bitch-ass
                      So we gon' partyin all night long
                      And your sister a twin so the bitch is the same bitch
                      I'm out

Aw, my car is parked right outside
                      I got a full tank of gas, and away I go

[Snoop] Bye bye

Members Ride Thread

Comment

dump the bitch

hey! dump the emotioally unstable bitch..(sadly it seems all crazy bitches are hot ) if someone loves you they would do things for you without asking..dude i was sick yesterday sore throat..really bad body aches..pounding headaches..and hot then cold all the time. my girl called off work and stayed with me cuz she wanted me to feel better. that speaks volumes to me and she never asks anything from me..I LOVE HEr for that and will eventually give her the rock..just after i buy car parts..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

well we did rub rub and touchy touchy, seen it, touch it,finger it, grab it, but didnt have sex that all, well now i understand, thank peoplez, i guess if a girl love a guyz, she do anything for him. But it just different for me. i got it now.

Originally posted by buddah
                          lemme get this straight u spending tons of money on this chick and u aint even gettin no play. no head, no pat pat rub rub, no nuttin. DUde i woulda been gone a long time ago.

it has eyes!!!

Comment

if i were you, i would learn some sentence structure and grammar. oh and spelling cant hurt either.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                              lil cb7, you sig stealer!!!! "(2) Alarm Disarmers">>>>>>>>>>>>>"The Alarm Disarmer"....

took you long enough

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                              X