Gettin' people's asses towed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gettin' people's asses towed

Some jerkass Dodge Stratus parked in my paid-for reserved covered carport parking spot tonight. Was I nice and let it slide? HELL NO. What'd I do? Why I called the courtesy officer [who happens to be a local police officer] and had it towed, of course. RIPPED right out of the spot. Front tire screeching as it was pulled out [apparently an auto]. Shit, if I pay for the GD spot then I expect to be able to park in the MF'r! Hell, I've only parked in the spot for 21 months now, have a parking tag, and have a placard over the spot that says RESERVED in bigass letters. x10

I hope they enjoy the 30 mile bummed ride to Dallas and the $120 to get their car out of hock.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

pwneD!

Comment

fuck that free loader! yeah!

Comment

I work at a place that impounds cars for that very reason!

and the towing company was very unprofessional in "ripping" the car out of the spot like that...

their supposed to use dollys on the free tires if its an auto, or the e-brake is on...

Go jacks at least...

stupid tower

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
          Some jerkass Dodge Stratus parked in my paid-for reserved covered carport parking spot tonight. Was I nice and let it slide? HELL NO. What'd I do? Why I called the courtesy officer [who happens to be a local police officer] and had it towed, of course. RIPPED right out of the spot. Front tire screeching as it was pulled out [apparently an auto]. Shit, if I pay for the GD spot then I expect to be able to park in the MF'r! Hell, I've only parked in the spot for 21 months now, have a parking tag, and have a placard over the spot that says RESERVED in bigass letters. x10

I hope they enjoy the 30 mile bummed ride to Dallas and the $120 to get their car out of hock.
          Would of done the samething

Comment

I would of done the same thing! They deserve it!

Nice work

Midwest car club

Current rides:
            91 accord lx (5spd)
            92 accord lx (5spd)
            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

There's a huge arc on the concrete where the right front tire was locked as it was pulled from the parking spot.

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

I've got one word for you...

Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                ┴─┴
                ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

You rich bastard

j/p

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                  where you been, is something wrong?
                  i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

lol someones car is going to get keyed

Comment

wahahah had a good laugh at wut jez happened..but karma comes around yo! hehe..i wouldve done d same thing though! he thought he would get away with it hehehe..GOOD JOB !! hehehe..
                      "
                      Fast and cheap won't be reliable
                      Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
                      And fast and reliable won't be cheap
                      "
                      ~EYCEE~

Comment

haha, my friend was going to punch out the windows to someones truck because they parked in his spot....i also called dibs on the tires.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Nice man! The most I ever could give was a a ticket for some bastard that parked in my covered spot. I don't really care, but I had spent the whole day detailing my car!

Comment

one night i came home and someone was blocking my driveway to where i couldnt get in, (wasnt the first time, stuipd drug house neighbors) and i had it after giving warnings and having to get them to move their cars. so i blocked them in and called the c.h.p.. they came and waited for the tow truck to tow it away. a nice impound & tow bill is what it took to get my point across.. never heard from them, but nobody else parked there again.

91 ex 1badwag
                            91 lx wag (aka the beater)
                            92 ex 4-door
                            HONDA...its not just a way of life...its an ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

We have vehicle #2 ripped out this morning at 7:20 from my spot. This time a black Acura Integra with bad paint and a taped up window. I now have TWO heavy black tire marks coming out of my spot from tows.

I left the spot open last night after the first tow, but had to unload some boxes early this morning from the van but couldnt due to the Acura in the way. I hope they enjoy their walk too.

Comment

Working...
                              X