Hmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm

I know more people are one accordtuner.com then here at cb7tuner.com But i was just taking a look around and there are 7 members on at this time where as we have near 50...... WE RULE!!! I would just think that if they have 20K + members and we have 3K then one would think that more people by default would be on there.

CB7Tuner.com

I think that this is ONE OF THE BEST sites around.

that was my thread...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

well i am just saying even to the ranger site i gone on not saying the quality of people and know how, but there are always people on this site. I like that and that they are helpful and not to fast to flame you or say search (RPS cough).

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
        well i am just saying even to the ranger site i gone on not saying the quality of people and know how, but there are always people on this site. I like that and that they are helpful and not to fast to flame you or say search (RPS cough).
        its why i love this site

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I got invited back to Accord tuner, but i don't like it much. I love CB7tuners due to its devotion to one car. I think that is pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
          X