someone almost scarred my baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone almost scarred my baby

4 women in a black jetta nearly hit me right now.

i was chillin in the middle lane on el camino (3 lane road) and i begin to notice this black jetta getting a bit close to me but didnt think of anything about it. i didnt see any signals but the next thing i know she starts coming into my lane (while i am in her blind spot) and i am forced to go halfway into the lane on my right so i am in the middle of the middle and right lane. i lay on my horn and she keeps coming in. there is a bus stopped int he right lane so i hit my brakes, get into the far left lane, hit it and go past her and swerve right in front of her.

worst thing is, i would have been at fault for her hitting me because with she having 3 other witnesses and me being 18 years old with my past accident being me side swiping a person and my souped up honda.

so yea, pretty heated right now.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

there was no one else around besides you and the people in the jetta??

Comment

Originally posted by h22akkord23
      there was no one else around besides you and the people in the jetta??
      there was plenty of people around me...luckily there wasnt anyone in the right lane otherwise, i would've hit them.
      I <3 G60.

Comment

well thank god no major accident happen. it could of been a lot worse.

Comment

That shit happens to me all the time. Yesterday after coming home from work I almost got hit. Some chick just pulled out right in front of me. Actually it was more like beside me. She had just pulled out and started to merge into my lane and almost side swiped me. Needless to say I was unthrilled. I quickly moved into the right lane.

The funny thing is that this has happened a couple times before. Can people not see the color rosewood brown or something?
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
            That shit happens to me all the time. Yesterday after coming home from work I almost got hit. Some chick just pulled out right in front of me. Actually it was more like beside me. She had just pulled out and started to merge into my lane and almost side swiped me. Needless to say I was unthrilled. I quickly moved into the right lane.

The funny thing is that this has happened a couple times before. Can people not see the color rosewood brown or something?
            its not the color, it is just that people assume too much...and assumtions will kill ya.
            I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
              its not the color, it is just that people assume too much...and assumtions will kill ya.
              Yeah their are a lot of idiot drivers on the road. Thats fo sho.
              "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                4 women in a black jetta nearly hit me right now.

i was chillin in the middle lane on el camino (3 lane road) and i begin to notice this black jetta getting a bit close to me but didnt think of anything about it. i didnt see any signals but the next thing i know she starts coming into my lane (while i am in her blind spot) and i am forced to go halfway into the lane on my right so i am in the middle of the middle and right lane. i lay on my horn and she keeps coming in. there is a bus stopped int he right lane so i hit my brakes, get into the far left lane, hit it and go past her and swerve right in front of her.

worst thing is, i would have been at fault for her hitting me because with she having 3 other witnesses and me being 18 years old with my past accident being me side swiping a person and my souped up honda.

so yea, pretty heated right now.

Well if there were alot of people around, and they would of seen what happened, how would you get cited for it, if she hit you?

Comment

Originally posted by h22akkord23
                  Well if there were alot of people around, and they would of seen what happened, how would you get cited for it, if she hit you?
                  good point, but it is their word against mine and they have 3 other witnesses that lie and all the other people i can get to testify wasnt exactly in the same spot or even near my car when it would have happneed.
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                  X