No announcement yet.

WTF!! RHD Cadillac Seville (USDM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it seems kinda odd though...cus all the instrumentals looked to be designed for the comfort of the left side but it could be wut rocks their boat...and the speedometer is in kmh not mph...the variations from number to number is to big to be mph
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
      it seems kinda odd though...cus all the instrumentals looked to be designed for the comfort of the left side but it could be wut rocks their boat...and the speedometer is in kmh not mph...the variations from number to number is to big to be mph
      You can select via a button o nthe dash between SAE and the Metric system, that's why the speedo is numbered that way so it can effectively work for both units of measurement.
      My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

W3rd!
        1991 Honda Accord Ex
        Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
        Totoro Squad #2

Comment

that thing is so mint inside its crazy. everything all the way down to the spare. wow

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
            that thing is so mint inside its crazy. everything all the way down to the spare. wow
            yeah aside from the flaming color it's nice.
            My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

ok ok, this has really peaked my interest. Why?? I'll tell you.

WHY THE FUCK DOES CADILLAC, THE MOST DOMESTICATED CAR HAVE A RHD AVALIABLE IN THE USA AND A COMPANY LIKE HONDA, DOSENT!?!?!?!

here's what i found...:

Quotes originally from http://www.car-nection.com/yann/Dbas_txt/Drm_ndex.htm

In the nineties Cadillac introduced a RHD Seville model for potential markets such as the U.K., Australia and other former British colonies where cars still drive on the left.
              Cadillac (USA) Not precisely a "dream car", but interesting on account of its RHD configuration, the first RHD Cadillac since the thirties, designed to make inroads into the United Kingdom and other countries where cars drive on the right.
              heres a pic from that site:

Post Originally by alistar from clubrwd.com,

Sadly the only yanktanks done in RHD in recent years are the mid 90s Cadillac Seville STS and the late 90s Chevrolet Blazer.

Some older Americans are available in RHD if they were intended for African or Austalasian markets.

A few 1960s yanks were done RHD for the UK market.

Gen2 and Gen3 F bodies (Camaro and Firebird) are LHD only, and probably one of the easier US cars to keep on the road in the UK - especially the Gen3. Companies like Rodley Motors, USAutomotive, Speed & Spares, RPM etc. all carry stock in the UK and the bits aint too badly priced. So long as you don't end up needing a new door or something.
              Originally posted by nghtrydr23
              ...and the speedometer is in kmh not mph...the variations from number to number is to big to be mph
              heres proof to contradict your statement:

RHD Seville SLS (the current one in question):
              Notice 20-140

LHD Seville SLS (ALSO on ebay, by the SAME seller expo..):

20-140...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

i wanna RHD....

-shameless bump-

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                X