No announcement yet.

Pants...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and this thread isn't bringing it back to the old days of OT... it's FROM the old days of OT! This is from 2005.

The Dickies I mention in the first page are HUGE on me now. I still wear em though.

Comment

I wear dickes also for work but the carpenter style. The side pockets are great for my company phone and box cutter. Now I'm suppose to wear khakis but I go through those like they were nothing, $17 a pair and they've already lasted twice as long.

Comment

i usually wear guess jeans, but right now im wearing a pair of rock & republic..
        ..[CB7][STAR]..
        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by starchland View Post
          somewhat baggy and always low on the hips, i get alot of shit for it but its comfy as hell.
          damn bumpin 05 pimp *****z. not much has changed, wearing a bit tighter belt now, a bit higher on the hips but still low ridin

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland View Post
            damn bumpin 05 pimp *****z. not much has changed, wearing a bit tighter belt now, a bit higher on the hips but still low ridin
            When you strap your belt just under your nipples, you know you're an old man

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
              Ah, but there is my sud-slinging, part polishing friend....

In another thread, Brandoncb7 mentioned something about a "Deev in a dress" thread and it struck my fancy, and i wanted to see said thread, thus i searched "deev in a dress" and this is what i got.

... sometimes I wonder about you Ty.

I don't wear pants or underwear for that matter. I walk around naked with my meat dangling. I walk with exaggerated leg movements so that when I take a step my meat hits my thigh providing a mating call that can be heard by hussies within a two mile radius.

=p

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher View Post
                What the fuck is up with all these brands?

How about not being a homo and just putting on whatever you find first?

I have no idea who the hell makes anything I wear.
                Because most of the time, whatever I find first happens to be women's clothes. Have you been to any type of store that sells clothes lately? The men's sections are hidden in the broom closet. I have to be sure they're not trying to pull one over on me with more women's clothes. Women's slacks tend to ride up my butt and cover my moobs.

Comment

They cover your moobs? You need to find a pair that lifts and separates.

Comment

Working...
                  X