No announcement yet.

Pants...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wear whatever pants are clean in my drawers. I have Lees, Express, Wranglers, Whatever pants I can find actually....

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
    PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher View Post
      What the fuck is up with all these brands?

How about not being a homo and just putting on whatever you find first?

I have no idea who the hell makes anything I wear.
      i love my Nike sweats.

Comment

levis 511 (skinny) or levi 514 (slim straight) . i cant do the baggy jeans nemore, plus now the women cn c my bulge

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

i wear wranglers that are somewhat a tight fit. I wear them around my waist not below my ass to show off my boxers. I have a few light pairs and a few dark.

i never understood the whole wear my pants under my ass so I can show my boxers. however idk if the new style is worse. Now people wear little boy tight jeans under there ass like Lil wayne type jeans. why cant people buy clothes that fit. I wear khaki shorts in the summer and black dickies to work on the cars.
          Last edited by Bcozzi71; 11-21-2009, 01:21 PM.

Comment

No Nut huggers...It scares me seeing guys where girl size pants.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
              who ever bumped this thread is a stalker. later.
              wait, wut?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

what ever i can find at ross or tj max. so right now im rocking a pair of lucky brand jeans that cost me only 16 bucks 80 bucks new... these are the best places to look for highend jeans on the cheap. they are extremly nice jeans best i have worn to far better then my calvin kliens. also i wear dress clothes for work and these places also rock for very nice highend dress clothes as well. clearance sections rock lol.

also looks like the offtopic section has gotten crazy with these random ass threads lol. starting to live back up to its name.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher View Post
                  What the fuck is up with all these brands?

How about not being a homo and just putting on whatever you find first?

I have no idea who the hell makes anything I wear.
                  Who buys your shit though? You do, right? So you gotta have a preference in there somewhere...

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
                  plus now the women cn c my bulge

I used to do the JNCO jeans back in high school, then it went to Paco, and now its Wal-Mart branded, Faded Glory, lol. Other than getting dirty, im not too rough on my jeans.

I do own a few pairs of nice khakis(kHaki people ).
                  I also own a pair of light colored corduroys. I dont care what anyone says, that shit rocks.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                    wait, wut?
                    yeah man, there's really no other explaination that would make sense. later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Ah, but there is my sud-slinging, part polishing friend....

In another thread, Brandoncb7 mentioned something about a "Deev in a dress" thread and it struck my fancy, and i wanted to see said thread, thus i searched "deev in a dress" and this is what i got.

Comment

ah, see, you were stalking....nah, i'm just playing. later.
                        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Was not.

>.>

<.<

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            Yes. Pants. Just figured I would make a thread about pants I know I'll get laughed at, so laugh away

I was just wondering what everyone likes to wear.

That's my choice... only in black. Good 'ol Dickies with the double knee and cell phone pocket (also handy as a ratchet pocket )

They're thick as hell, but loose enough to let you move around. Great for working on the car, or just hangin around...

Yes, I know I just made a thread about pants... let it go.
                            Fixed

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            I... likes to wear...Good 'ol Dick.............ies....... That's my choice...They're thick as hell... and...just hanging around...
                            Deeves, I had no idea you felt this way.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              Ah, but there is my sud-slinging, part polishing friend....

In another thread, Brandoncb7 mentioned something about a "Deev in a dress" thread and it struck my fancy, and i wanted to see said thread, thus i searched "deev in a dress" and this is what i got.

Deev has never worn a dress. My friend's sister's bikini top, yes. Dress, no.

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
                              levis 511 (skinny) or levi 514 (slim straight) . i cant do the baggy jeans nemore, plus now the women cn c my bulge
                              Damn right. I have a pair of each. Comfy, they fit well, and you can definitely see my junk.

Comment

lately ive been wearing alot of ecko jeans

Comment

Working...
                                X