anyone else noticed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to America ...

Yep .. I really feel for the *younger* generation .. the Country has gone to shit
    in a handbasket .. The government and employers of this great Country seemed to have
    simply lost it .. no care for their own .. at all.

Wages suck .. Insurance sux .. benifits suck .. and well .. the rich will just get richer
    and the poor are gonna have to really make up some ground ..

Like to read? Its a long read .. but I guarantee, if you start this .. you wont be able to
    stop reading it at all .. It explains (in the author's opinion) of what, how and why
    this Country has taken a *dump* on its own.
    http://www.g-r-e-e-d.com/GREED%20II.htm <~~ read that .. and then shit a brick ..

A Hui Hou !!!
    Tomi
    Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 08-11-2005, 08:47 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

ive noticed that TV has gone to shit...
      Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
      Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

Originally posted by tinted_ride66
        ive noticed that TV has gone to shit...
        which is why i like to surf forums and talk to actual people and when i DO watch tv...it feels spectacular insteading of whoring up the tv box all day.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I agree....with all of that ^

i gotta read that link later...
          Mike:
          92 Accord DX 4d 5sp-Odometer:212k 12/07/05
          Member's Ride Thread - SOLD 1/12/06
          02 WRX ,White, 5spd, wingless FTW! - SOLD
          05 Legacy GT Limited, Silver, 5spd - TRADED IN Legacy gallery
          93 Prelude Si, White, 5spd, stock (daily driver)
          06 WRX Wagon , White, 5spd, Cobb stg2 (daily drooler)

Comment

Originally posted by 92DXProject
            I agree....with all of that ^

i gotta read that link later...
            It'll BLOW your mind .. and leave you speechless .. to say the least ..

A Hui Hou !!!
            Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

America hasn't gone to shit... just what we see. The TV moguls seem to think we want "reality", and by reality they mean the dregs of society dressed up as the best we have to offer. Go outside, meet people, do something positive, get involved... You'll see plenty of good!

As for TV, the only things worth watching now are animated... Simpsons, Family Guy, and anything on Nick.

Comment

it sucks yes, its quite pathetic...i sometimes deslike this country, but i still support it. USAF!!!!

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

As for TV, the only things worth watching now are animated... Simpsons, Family Guy, and anything on Nick.
                  they should SO animate the news reporters.. HAHA... idk but i think that would make even bad news bearable..

i plan on moving to japan in about a year and halfs time.. gonna just try and see what the WORLD has to offer...

Comment

im krnudnk rignt now but leme till you, its still better then lving im mexigo
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                      im krnudnk rignt now but leme till you, its still better then lving im mexigo
                      my ride

Comment

stfu kit pocking at me
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                        X