Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a new camera.

I think thats the right place to post this. Mods feel free to move it

im currently in the market for a new digital camera. My current 2MP fujifilm is just not cutting it anymore, especially for nightshots. My budget is no more than $175 and thats hitting the top being a college student Currently my top choice is the Canon A510. What other cameras should i consider? thanx for the input. I want something with at least 3MP and to be able to take decent nightshoots (shutter speed controll).
    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
    Check out my JDM F22B swap
    Watch my CB7 video

I just moved it here for now.

I do believe that Uncle_el and Cokinut would be the people to ask about this.

Comment

There are some decent looking used ones on ebay, if you want to take the risk...

What are you looking to get for the old one, if I may ask? I'm REALLY looking for a camera, and I can't afford most of what's out there! I'd rather have a 3mp myself, but if you're looking to unload the 2mp, I'm interested!

OT works for me, unless it turns into a classifieds thread (people offering to sell thier cameras to you)... in which case I'll move it

Comment

pm sent deev
        The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
        Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
        Check out my JDM F22B swap
        Watch my CB7 video

Comment

well i got my camera, fugi finepix s-5100, for 300...with a 50 dollar mail in rebate...its a great camera with 4 mega pixels and a nice 10x optical and 4x digital zoom

Comment

Working...
          X